The "Shit I just bought" thread

fris

Vyemm Raider
2,682
3,774
Thanks Tj. There's a ground school next Friday I might try to get into. I'll pm you when I get recertified to jump again
 

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,901
131,963
And the Longsuit is in the Queue. I timed my order incorrectly and will now need this for the colder months. Le sigh. 9 weeks and counting. But October 14 the parachute arrives. So that's awesome. Kegineering a kegerator for my homebrew concoctions too.

rrr_img_76238.png
 

Void

Doin' Too Much
<Gold Donor>
10,890
13,864
Bullshit! No such thing as too flashy when talking about sneakers. They don't look that bad when on your feet really.
Well yeah, but not all of us wear color-coordinated basketball pants that we can zip off at a moment's notice when a game breaks out.
 

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
<Bronze Donator>
13,935
53,870
Well yeah, but not all of us wear color-coordinated basketball pants that we can zip off at a moment's notice when a game breaks out.
Well there really isn't much you CAN wear with red patent leather sneakers man.