The "Shit I just bought" thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well gents. My parachute has arrived. Maiden Voyage Jump on Saturday Morning from 13.5k feet here in Austin, Texas.

rrr_img_78858.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Good luck? Break a leg? Don't end up flat?

Sorry, not sure what the proper nomenclature is here.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If you don't post here by 6PM on Saturday we will assume that you are dead and close your account.

fris

Vyemm Raider
tj, i did a refresher course and 2 jumps a few weeks ago. if weather's nice friday, i might head out there around 1pm

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
tj, i did a refresher course and 2 jumps a few weeks ago. if weather's nice friday, i might head out there around 1pm
Righteous! I PM'd you my phone. I'll be there most of the day. And let me tell you all. Packing a brand new parachute is the worst kind of frustration. God damn are these slippery bitches. I'm going to have to change my technique of trash packing to have a little more finesse...

I also lost my stupid packing tool, and I need a free fly bungee. The struggle is real.

And I amuse myself.
rrr_img_78944.jpg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I laughed! Can't help how the harness fits. hahaha!

Additionally, there's this shirt/quote that flies around the community.

rrr_img_78945.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Blue skies to myself as well. I'll be logging in to BF4 this weekend and plan to jump off the skyscraper. Hope I make it.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ok...WHY the fuck would you want to jump out of a damn plane! Unless there are snakes on that mother fucker, don't do it!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ok...WHY the fuck would you want to jump out of a damn plane! Unless there are snakes on that mother fucker, don't do it!
Because it is actually quite a lot of fun!

Apparently fris might be joining me. I'll have a video for your pleasure by Sat night in the Extreme Sports/skydiving thread I started some months ago.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Did tandem jump once, 2 min free fall. I'm with the black man - stay in the plane.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The vast majority of my jumps were in Zephyrhills. I only moved out to Austin last year. I am nearing 600 jumps.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Your jump count is higher than your post count. I recommend the mods give him an insulting title for having a life.