The Strain

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Hey, I actually really liked this show. I admit the big bad is goofy looking, but overall the first season was a fun ride. You know, switch-off-your-brain type of thing.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
For me the show was both terrible and enjoyable. Like a guilty pleasure.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was partially influenced by how absolutely terrible the first book was (I couldn't even think of reading the rest of the trilogy). Not that the show is good, but I already disliked it going in.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I couldnt handle the terrible acting and everyone being full blow retards every couple minutes. After hit squad didnt come back I stopped watching

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah. This is seriously one of the worst shows I've ever watched.
I'm going to watch any show with Zombies/Vampires in it, as long as it's not a Romantic Comedy. I liked aspects of the show (but not so much that none of these people are very smart).

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
For me the show was both terrible and enjoyable. Like a guilty pleasure.
Yeah, it's a good summer watch. After a day in the sun, I like having something I can lounge in front of and turn off my brain. Or, now that I think about it, maybe enjoying The Strain is just a symptom of heat stroke...

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
season 2 started up last sunday. i dunno if i missed something or they tried to recreate the final scene from the end of last season, but it looks like they had a second chance to kill the mastah and blew it again in the first minute of this episode? either way, tons of master and vampire storyline and gory footage. Legit premiere. i recommend not eating during this one...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It was a recap of what happened previously. He was remembering how it happened, and how he thought sunlight would kill the Master, but didn't. Hence him needing to get his notes because he was wrong about the sunlight, and now doubted everything else.

Still pretty terrible show, for those just checking the thread.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Show is total shit, but I watch it for some reason. Maybe because it's easy to ignore so I use it to go to sleep.

The comical huge stupid 1930's vampire master guy was the only interesting thing, and now it's dying.

Kinda want to watch the old guy Fuck that real estate agent...

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Premiere was awesome, in my humble opinion. Blind kids buried in dirt was creepy as hell.

I still don't understand why they are having Corey Stoll wear that wig...

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Premiere was awesome, in my humble opinion. Blind kids buried in dirt was creepy as hell.

I still don't understand why they are having Corey Stoll wear that wig...
I liked the premiere also. I also liked the premiere of s1. It seems as if the writing gets more derpy as the season goes. Hopefully they change that this season.

Ender4212

This show is pretty corny, but overall I like it. Right now one of my biggest issues is the new kid playing the doctor's son. Fucker annoys me.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show is pretty corny, but overall I like it. Right now one of my biggest issues is the new kid playing the doctor's son. Fucker annoys me.
Was thinking the same thing! I just wanna punch the kid through my tv. Love the show though, typical Del Toro popcorn fun.

Baek

Gah this last episode, the kid is like hank's daughter from californication level of annoying. Setrakian's secret worm juice cocktail is pretty clever though.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
The Hispanic doctor chick needs to die horribly. Not only have I seen better acting in my 7th grade drama class, all she fucking does is whine, shriek, and wring her hands.