The Suicide Squad (2021)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Harley Quinn Birds of Prey makes minor references to Suicide Squad, so will this Suicide Squad reboot be AFTER Harley Quinn or will it all just pretend neither previous movie exists? So dumb and weird, we're rebooting 4 year old movies now lol
that guy charlie when he reviewed the movie said it felt like HQ was making up shit in her head and not actually telling what was going on. unreliable narrator and such. its possible that the birds of prey movie was a brain fart and she's still in Arkham waiting for Mr J to bust her ass out.

Fucker

Log Wizard
They are remaking a movie that no one liked? I guess they are cashing in on the massive vacuum left in super hero movies now that Avengers is done.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
th.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Oh for fucks sake. Hollywood has reached a peak where you can't even make fun of it anymore. It's just plain sad.
So Will Smith is replaced by Idris for Deadshot I assume? I'd wager that is cost more than anything. Will Smith demands top dolla from the Chinese and he barely earns it. I like Idris though so whatever. Is John Cena going to be Crocdude?
I find it funny they kept Viola Davis. She was about the only thing in 2016 SS I didn't like.
So let's see , we get the same Harley but a new Joker.
Looks like same Boomerang and Rick Flag.
Diablo, Enchantress, Frost are missing from old cast list too.

I thought Jay did a good job with Diablo. Whatever. DC sucks ass, maybe even literally the way they have been going.

Oldbased

> Than U
Which is funny because she actually did a decent job as Waller. And Killer Frost wasn't in the first SS.
Which is really funny because she did a decent job as Waller which must be a terrible character since she did so well with it and I still didn't care for it.
Frost I was going by IMDB comparison to new cast list. I never heard of half of these people before SS1. That makes you funny too!
giphy.gif

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
What do you expect when brain dead retards continue to eat this shit up? At the end of the day the suits know they can put out shit and still make money.

Adding to that notion, this isn't a full reboot or even a sequel.

Hollywood gets lazier and lazier every year.

• 1Garbage

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Literally the only thing I liked about SS was watching the actress who plays enchantress dancing sexy, even though shes the worst actress on the planet earth.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Literally the only thing I liked about SS was watching the actress who plays enchantress dancing sexy, even though shes the worst actress on the planet earth.

fwiw she is naked and plays a fairy on Carnival Row. unfortunately she has dyke short hair cut

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So you just reboots movie you just made? This is tantamount to actually admitting the original sucked. They just needed to take the idea and move it forward.

Oldbased

> Than U
fwiw she is naked and plays a fairy on Carnival Row. unfortunately she has dyke short hair cut

Cara Delevingne
She was also in Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, She hasn't been in a ton of things but several years back many Hollywood mags and modeling mags put her at #1 to breakout in the industry with the claims she was the hottest woman in the world and would dominate Hollywood. I always thought that was pretty odd as I never thought she was that pretty. Her ass is a bit flat, she has no tits really and her face, especially eyes and eyebrows look manly to me.

Is she decent? Hell ya, but she is no 10 in my book. Definitely not enough to be top 20 model of all time or a Maxim top 10 list.
The only thing I can figure is they latched on to her because she came out early as "genderfluid" and claimed she grew up smoking pot everyday.
She doesn't seem all that horrible of a person but her acting skills are pretty piss poor considering the praise and pedestal they placed her upon.
Naturally with wigs and makeup they increase her fuck value over her natural rating.

I still bought Valerian 4k on Amazon the other day but because they had it for $4.99 and I got it for $2.50 after my credits. Not bad for a 4k movie purchase.

• 1Like

Szlia

In the Supermodel turned actress category, it's a bit of a shame we never get to see more parts given to Gemma Ward. She had a leading part in an aussie coming of age / dramedy called Black Balloon (2008) and she was really good in it (not to mention impossibly cute). After that Hollwood cast her in a couple tertiary parts (a mermaid in one of the Pirates of the Caribbeans, a masked killer in Strangers) and that was basically that. Too bad :(

Oh ? Suicide Squad ? I thought, fittingly, that the IP died on the first attempt ?

Chris

Potato del Grande
They CGI'ed her head onto someone else's body.

• 2Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The cutting on that video was top notch. You can clearly tell the screaming guys weren't in the same room as DeVito and company. (Sorry, I don't watch Always Sunny). Also how they screaming audio just cuts the moment DeVito talks again. Excellent.

Xerge

<Donor>
King shark??
Capt boomerang?
Pete dasvidson????
Thinker..?

Looks like a wtf dodgeball team, i'm in.