The Suicide Squad (2021)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Fucking two "previews" and there's not even actually a preview.

Prediction: just as shitty as the first one

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
they have a bunch of low C-list characters, so i'm really hoping a bunch of them get killed. that's what suicide squad is all about. a bunch of completely disposable characters that DC owns but haven't touched and have no plans to. deadpool 2 basically already did it, but that was one of the best parts of that movie.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The fun in this movie will be in seeing how Gunn kills off 80% of the cast.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"Dont get too attached". I take that as code for "we gonna kill a whole bunch of villains you never heard of".

• 1Worf

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
If you get to remake a movie that originally had Jai Courtney in the cast, and you decide to cast him again, you shouldn't be allowed to make movies.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I will always give Varro from Spartacus a chance but yeah he is a kiss of death like Famke Jensen or Edgar Ramirez. Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, and Maise Willians are all becoming kisses of death as well.

• 1Salty

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I heard if you keep paying to see shitty remakes eventually they will stop being shitty.

• 1Garbage

Haus

<Silver Donator>
"Dont get too attached". I take that as code for "we gonna kill a whole bunch of villains you never heard of".

There was already a leak somewhere where Fillion was openly joking about exactly how little screen time he will have in the movie for just this reason.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
If you get to remake a movie that originally had Jai Courtney in the cast, and you decide to cast him again, you shouldn't be allowed to make movies.
Eh, I mostly hate him in everything he's in, but he was basically the only good part of the first Suicide Squad.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am getting pretty done with Harley Quinn,
However James Gunn Delivers and that “clip” looked pretty interesting so I will not let the utter garbage of #1 cloud me on this film.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I am getting pretty done with Harley Quinn,
However James Gunn Delivers and that “clip” looked pretty interesting so I will not let the utter garbage of #1 cloud me on this film.

Hopefully Gunn kept her diagloue to a minimum. She looks hot in this movie where she was indifferent in Birds of Prey.

There's that at least.

• 1Solidarity