The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
small kids do that ..... don't like an answer keep asking over and over and over. root of the problem, you act like you are 8 yrs old on a forum full of adults.

Rename this thread "Tanoomba's at The Kids Table" ??
Who are you anyway? Man up and take responsibility for your rerolled name. Pussy.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You'll hear it when I'm no longer RRPed.

This sounds like he plans to come out of the shaw and start shitposting furiously in revenge for his shawing.

We've seen this degree of illness in the Moonbat before, and the obvious solution is doubling his time and sending his ass right back the second it happens.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Sounds like Hodj isn't getting enough attention outside this thread.

Come on guys, somebody tell Hodj something to make him think he matters.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm not looking for any attention buddy.

I'm here soaking up the schadenfreude and celebrating Khalid's first rickshawing as amod.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Its midnight on a Saturday and Tanoomba is super duper butthurt and angsty.

His wife's bull must be balls deep in her by now and he's taking his frustrations out on us.

Doubtful , I am sure if he is typing furiously the whole while its gonna ruin the mood for her., she probably requires him to be completely focused on her getting her innards prolapsed,

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Doubtful , I am sure if he is typing furiously the whole while its gonna ruin the mood for her., she probably requires him to be completely focused on her getting her innards prolapsed,

I was thinking they kicked him out of the room for being so pathetic

Humiliation seems to be his second biggest fetish after, apparently, fecal matter.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
small kids do that ..... don't like an answer keep asking over and over and over. root of the problem, you act like you are 8 yrs old on a forum full of adults.

Rename this thread "Tanoomba's at The Kids Table" ??

giphy.gif

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
Oh, wait a second, let me get this straight:

You are wrong again. I don't want your response. You were viciously attacking me and claiming that I was being unfair with the RRP. This after I gave you a fair and balanced chance to defend yourself, completely uncool bro. You failed and Quaid presented proof (not an argument, a proof) that you were wrong.

Your inability to face up to this is why you are in the shaw atm. I'm sorry, I didn't want to shaw you, but I had to keep my word.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Again (again, again, again)... If people have a problem with how I post, why didn't we make a rule about it?

I already know why. It's because as soon as you put into words what you don't want to see here, you've crossed into Fahrenheit 451 territory and you realize you're the assholes. It's far, far easier to just pretend you're all about freedom, pretend that people can express whatever points of view they like, and then post-facto make up whatever justification will allow you to silence that which you don't like to hear. It's a beautiful system that benefits the status quo and punishes those who make you uncomfortable. It's a safe space without having to use the term "safe space". Everybody (who the vocal majority have acknowledged as those who matter) wins!

So...is that still a 'no' on you taking responsibility for your posts?

• 1Jew
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
A man is only as good as his word, and a rule unenforced is a rule nonexistent.

Khalid is a true man of the people, and has proven his merit and worth in this matter.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You are wrong again. I don't want your response. You were viciously attacking me and claiming that I was being unfair with the RRP. This after I gave you a fair and balanced chance to defend yourself, completely uncool bro. You failed and Quaid presented proof (not an argument, a proof) that you were wrong.

Your inability to face up to this is why you are in the shaw atm. I'm sorry, I didn't want to shaw you, but I had to keep my word.
- You were absolutely being unfair with the RRP. This isn't even debatable. According to the official rules, the only conditions that would result in an instant RRP or worse is doxxing another user.
- There was no "fair and balanced chance". You asked me to prove that which had already been proven. If anything, you should be RRPing yourself for being such an idiot.
-You're using Quaid's post that occurred after you RRPed me as a justification for RRPing me. You're an idiot.
- What the fuck do you mean, "keep your word"? What word?
- You're an idiot.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.