The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
- You were absolutely being unfair with the RRP. This isn't even debatable. According to the official rules, the only conditions that would result in an instant RRP or worse is doxxing another user.

Debatable considering the mods held a vote and upheld the decision.

- There was no "fair and balanced chance". You asked me to prove that which had already been proven.

All you had to do was post proof of something you felt obvious. You completely failed at that, or at least even trying to rebut the abundant evidence presented of you being wrong.

-You're using Quaid's post that occurred after you RRPed me as a justification for RRPing me. You're an idiot.

No, Quaid and others presented evidence before now. Quaid just found a perfect small quote that also rebutted it AGAIN. Keep up bro, I'm not one of your students, I'm not going to cite 5 old posts when Quaid did it in one in this very thread.

- What the fuck do you mean, "keep your word"?

I said if you didn't make your point, I'd RRP you. If you also followed my voting thread, I said I would ban anyone who kept derailing threads over and over and wouldn't listen to reason.

Also, stop calling me meanie names. It hurts bro.

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
- You were absolutely being unfair with the RRP. This isn't even debatable. According to the official rules, the only conditions that would result in an instant RRP or worse is doxxing another user.
- There was no "fair and balanced chance". You asked me to prove that which had already been proven. If anything, you should be RRPing yourself for being such an idiot.
-You're using Quaid's post that occurred after you RRPed me as a justification for RRPing me. You're an idiot.
- What the fuck do you mean, "keep your word"? What word?
- You're an idiot.

My broken record is better than yours

I think you need to go live with a black family so youll know what real prejudice and unfair incarceration feels like.

I think you need to go live with a black family so youll know what real prejudice and unfair incarceration feels like.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I've barely ever scraped the GG thread cos I don't care one way or the other, but I'm going to brave that shitstorm of a thread soon to see what the hell's been going on. I think Tanoomba's problem is that he gets mad when people don't agree with him? That he tries to force other people to see things his way? Or he just gets mads that people berate him? I don't know.

Tanoomba, man, you're an articulate person. I give you props for that. I, like you, think Anita is pretty cool. I am a feminist, always have been, but I disagree 99% with Anita's views. Unlike others I don't get mad at that. Challenging one's opinions is healthy. But never conflate a challenge for outright intimidation. This the problem with SJWs overall and the basement dwelling tards. The self-righteous indignation.

I've killed so many hookers in Vice City, SA, IV and V that I wouldn't even know. To think that someone would call me a misogynist, when I know the difference between reality and a video game, is confusing. I have never derived any pleasure from killing anyone in a video game. That said, if it wasn't for FemFreq I would never have heard of the Bechdel Test, which was an interesting thing to hear of for the first time. Never occurred to me.

If people like Anita or whoever else are hucksters or not, I could care less. It doesn't affect me. The only thing I felt strongly against with gamergate was the trolling/death threats/lulz emails/all of that retarded shit.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
I didn't mean ban, sorry, rrp. Inner jackboot reached out and typed that. Get back in the box dammit.

• 1Like
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I said if you didn't make your point, I'd RRP you. If you also followed my voting thread, I said I would ban anyone who kept derailing threads over and over and wouldn't listen to reason.
Are you fucking drunk right now?

No, you didn't say you'd RRP me. You said "challenge accepted" then randomly plopped your testicles on the keyboard.

Also, the only derailing came from YOU and other who chose to make the discussion all about me. MY posts were on-topic and relevant. Seriously, how can you be this stupid?

• 1Rustled
  • 1Picard

khalid

Unelected Mod
Are you fucking drunk right now?

No, you didn't say you'd RRP me. You said "challenge accepted" then randomly plopped your testicles on the keyboard.

Also, the only derailing came from YOU and other who chose to make the discussion all about me. MY posts were on-topic and relevant. Seriously, how can you be this stupid?

This is what I posted...

shut me up is a fallacy. It's a fun fallacy that gets you your dose of dopamine, but it does not accomplish what you seem to think it will.

Challenge maybe accepted.

We asked for proof that we had misquoted Anita, you failed. This after you misquoted Lithose, as confirmed by the original ducking source. You have until I get back from my dogs surgery to back up your claim that we misquoted Anita.

That is quite clearly me giving you the ole Tuco gauntlet. So did I say exactly "RRP", no. Would anyone cognizent of the history of this forum know you were going to get RRPed if you didn't drop it or make your point? Yes.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I've barely ever scraped the GG thread cos I don't care one way or the other, but I'm going to brave that shitstorm of a thread soon to see what the hell's been going on. I think Tanoomba's problem is that he gets mad when people don't agree with him? That he tries to force other people to see things his way? Or he just gets mads that people berate him? I don't know.
I don't get mad for any of that shit. I welcome disagreement with open arms. I just don't appreciate being RRPed for expressing an unpopular point of view.

Tanoomba, man, you're an articulate person. I give you props for that. I, like you, think Anita is pretty cool. I am a feminist, always have been, but I disagree 99% with Anita's views. Unlike others I don't get mad at that. Challenging one's opinions is healthy. But never conflate a challenge for outright intimidation. This the problem with SJWs overall and the basement dwelling tards. The self-righteous indignation.
No problem with any of that. Would you not agree that "intimidation" includes using one's power to silence opposing views?

I've killed so many hookers in Vice City, SA, IV and V that I wouldn't even know. To think that someone would call me a misogynist, when I know the difference between reality and a video game, is confusing. I have never derived any pleasure from killing anyone in a video game. That said, if it wasn't for FemFreq I would never have heard of the Bechdel Test, which was an interesting thing to hear of for the first time. Never occurred to me.
Don't worry, nobody's calling you a misogynist for that.

If people like Anita or whoever else are hucksters or not, I could care less. It doesn't affect me. The only thing I felt strongly against with gamergate was the trolling/death threats/lulz emails/all of that retarded shit.
That's the only thing you should feel strongly about.

• 1Faggotry

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think Tanoomba's problem is that he gets mad when people don't agree with him? That he tries to force other people to see things his way? Or he just gets mads that people berate him? I don't know.

What actually happens is Tanoomba says something really stupid, gets called on it, decides to try to semantics his way out of it, finds out he can't, goes to sleep, wakes up the next day, starts the same argument over again to try and semantics his way out of it, fails to do so, goes to sleep, and rinses and repeats ad infinitum until everyone is sick of his shit and he gets shawed.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Put up or shut up, nobody.

Fine, fine, I'll fess up

<---- Draegan.

Looks like FoH landed on their feet, hope their are no hard feelings guys.

Also Thanks for the free cash I bought an in-ground hot tub, the Wife loves it, we started swinging a few months back, I think it has made our relationship much stronger. things are going pretty great.

• 1Bullshit

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Tanoomba, you didn't get RRPed for expressing an 'unpopular' point of view.

You got RRPed for expressing a nonsensical & objectively incorrect point of view. What's more is that you have done this over, and over, and over - for what is, at this point, fucking years.

Get your shit together.

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Fine, fine, I'll fess up

<---- Draegan.

Looks like FoH landed on their feet, hope their are no hard feelings guys.

Also Thanks for the free cash I bought an in-ground hot tub, the Wife loves it, we started swinging a few months back, I think it has made our relationship much stronger. things are going pretty great.

I thought I smelled bacon.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Was Anita talking about Hitman or not, Tanoomba?
Answered a hundred times over, but I'm always happy to answer again:

She was talking about the video game trope that involves the presence of sexualized, vulnerable female characters. She listed 24+ games featuring this trope, of which Hitman: Absolution was one. It was an appropriate choice as Hitman: Absolution does feature sexualized, vulnerable females. There was no misrepresentation of the game.

This is what I posted...

Challenge maybe accepted.

We asked for proof that we had misquoted Anita, you failed. This after you misquoted Lithose, as confirmed by the original ducking source. You have until I get back from my dogs surgery to back up your claim that we misquoted Anita.

That is quite clearly me giving you the ole Tuco gauntlet. So did I say exactly "RRP", no. Would anyone cognizent of the history of this forum know you were going to get RRPed if you didn't drop it or make your point? Yes.
I said I would RRP you! Oh wait, I mean I didn't actually say it... but... I mean... Ummm... everybody knows that... ummm... SEMANTICS ARGUMENT! YOU'RE MAKING A SEMANTICS ARGUMENT AGAIN!

Jesus Christ, you actually ARE this stupid.

• 1Dislike

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Haven't followed too closely. How long is the RRP for? Tanoomba, why don't you just man up and take it? If you were truly sympathetic towards black people you would be willing to be a martyr and accept your unjust imprisonment, so that you could better understand what black people go through.

• 2Worf

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tanoomba, you didn't get RRPed for expressing an 'unpopular' point of view.

You got RRPed for expressing a nonsensical & objectively incorrect point of view. What's more is that you have done this over, and over, and over - for what is, at this point, fucking years.

Get your shit together.
I'm sorry, even if that's what I did (which is HIGHLY debatable and subject to the heavily biased whims of those deciding), can you show me where "expressing a nonsensical & objectively incorrect point of view" is against the rules? Not just against the rules, but worthy of an instantaneous RRP instead of the standard warning?

I'm waiting...

• 1Dislike

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Haven't followed too closely. How long is the RRP for? Tanoomba, why don't you just man up and take it? If you were truly sympathetic towards black people you would be willing to be a martyr and accept your unjust imprisonment, so that you could better understand what black people go through.[/QUOTE]

They go through his wife.

• 1Haram
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.