The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Expressing a nonsensical and objectively incorrect point of view for days on end without relenting is the dictionary definition of shitposting and trolling, which are against the rules.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hmm that saved weird. Perhaps Amod could move my sentence out of my quote.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm sorry, even if that's what I did (which is HIGHLY debatable and subject to the heavily biased whims of those deciding), can you show me where "expressing a nonsensical & objectively incorrect point of view" is against the rules? Not just against the rules, but worthy of an instantaneous RRP instead of the standard warning?

I'm waiting...

Where's the law that says you can't fuck another man's wife?

Are there consequences for doing so?

Think about it and you'll come to your answer.

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
SEMANTICS ARGUMENT! YOU'RE MAKING A SEMANTICS ARGUMENT AGAIN!

Bro, seriously? You are the one claiming that you must exactly quote people and ignore what they actually mean or any implication of what they actually mean.

The world doesn't work like that. I made it quite clear that you were going to be RRPed if you didn't move on or at least make a serious attempt to justify your position. You did neither and in order to follow through with my word, I RRPed you. Sorry if you misunderstood what was going to happen.

It was definitely clear to this person...
You'd better act fast. Khalid just threw down the Tuco gauntlet in the GG threat.

Now if your claim is that you were too stupid or ignorant of the history of this forum to realize I was promising you a trip to the RRP, well, that is almost believable but still, ignorance isn't a defense from the law.

• 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Haven't followed too closely. How long is the RRP for? Tanoomba, why don't you just man up and take it? If you were truly sympathetic towards black people you would be willing to be a martyr and accept your unjust imprisonment, so that you could better understand what black people go through.
What do you think I'm doing? Mario Speedwagon gave me an easy out and I refused it. I've taken unjust punishments before, I can handle this one.

Expressing a nonsensical and objectively incorrect point of view for days on end without relenting is the dictionary definition of shitposting and trolling, which are against the rules.
That's news to me. Can you show me the "No shitposting and trolling" rule? I checked our official, voted-on list, but I can't find it.

• 1Picard

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Someone make a poll, "If you could meet any FoH Poster in RL and get one free kick to the groin who would you choose?"

• 1Picard

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Where's the law that says you can't fuck another man's wife?

Are there consequences for doing so?

Think about it and you'll come to your answer.
So I fucked your wife?

I'm being punished for you being a cuck?

What a world...

• 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What do you think I'm doing? Mario Speedwagon gave me an easy out and I refused it. I've taken unjust punishments before, I can handle this one.

Doesn't count if you spend your entire RRP arguing with people. Do yourself a favor, log off for a few days and enjoy a rere-less life for a bit.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I made it quite clear that you were going to be RRPed if you didn't move on or at least make a serious attempt to justify your position
No you didn't, you fucking moron.

And even if you did, that would have been in direct contradiction to our established rules.

You challenged me to do something I had already done. Your retard brain couldn't understand that, so you lashed out and power tripped and RRPed me.

It's fine. That's all fine. You're not going to be held accountable for your bullshit, after all. I'm an acceptable target! After the RRP is done, I'll keep my controversial posts in the back of the bus like a good little American Inventor. You can even keep pretending you made a good call and nobody will ever tell you otherwise. Everyone wins.

• 3Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Says he always takes responsibility for his posts while spending all of his time trying to avoid taking responsibility for his posts.

• 1Haram

khalid

Unelected Mod
So why didn't you guys just thread ban him?

Yeah, probably do that next time. New to this whole thing and how to deal with shitposters in general. Didn't have that capability on the last forum.

Kinda a distinction without much of a difference anyway with 99% of his activity in that one thread.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So you are saying that it wasn't clear to you that I was promising you an RRP?
Yes, moron.

You could very well have been promising me a warning. You know, since the rules clearly state that the punishment for breaking ANY rule with the exception of doxxing someone would result, at the WORST, with a single warning?

And that's besides the fact that, you know, I wasn't actually BREAKING ANY RULE.

The fact that you're using your vaguely-worded, rule-breaking and impossible-to-accommodate (since I had already done so) ultimatum as some kind of justification for your mod power abuse is pathetic.

You're a gaping vagina.

GIS for Khalid:
tumblr_o0lcx0BKMp1ui4k6bo1_500.gif

• 1Rustled
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 3 users

khalid

Unelected Mod

Completely ignorant of board history or playing stupid. Come on bro.

You could very well have been promising me a warning.

See, that is the thing. A warning by itself isn't a punishment for you. It lets you keep playing silly games. Derail a thread over and over, when we finally warn you. Then you keep doing it, another warning. Then you keep doing it and you get another warning.

I just skipped to the end.

• 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.