The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Besides, "shitposting" is also highly subjective.

Yes, mods are required to make subjective judgements. I made a subjective judgement which was backed up by the judgement of other moderators.

I of course expected you to try and deny you being wrong or diminish how wrong you were. Patients of the RRP often have trouble admitting how effective the treatment was. Yet you had plenty of time to address Quaid's point and instead continued shitposting and ignoring it. After the RRP, you addressed it. So contrary to your denial, all signs point to you being rehabilitated quite effectively!

Your denial of this fact makes about as much sense as a person after a surgery claiming that they would have healed even faster if the damn doctor hadn't cut em up. Don't be a lumie bro, believe in modern moderator medicine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yes, mods are required to make subjective judgements. I made a subjective judgement which was backed up by the judgement of other moderators.
Not really. No report, no infraction/warning/whatever.

If you stop using your power while browsing and instead all of you be the hands off modernators every one of you claimed you would be there would be zero complaints.

Yet here we are, the moderators treating the forum like a 4th grade playground and they are the yard monitor while the teachers are inside.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
If you stop using your power while browsing and instead all of you be the hands off modernators every one of you claimed you would be there would be zero complaints.

I specifically mentioned during my thread, several times, that people that chain derailed sometimes had to be dealt with.

Also, the big uproar that generated complaints was you moving and locking threads, which I wasn't involved in at all.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I specifically mentioned during my thread, several times, that people that chain derailed sometimes had to be dealt with.

Also, the big uproar that generated complaints was you moving and locking threads, which I wasn't involved in at all.
Not to the one user you abused and called it good because you aren't objective and neither are any of the moderators that voted.

No reports were filed therefore it wasn't the issue you made it out to be. The derailing was just as much on the three moderators running that train.

No report, not illegal, no action. Repeat it in front of the mirror when you wake up and when you go to bed.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
a_skeleton_03 you really going to sit here and say khalid "abused" Tanoomba when you further silenced him in the rickshaw by moving threads and locking threads in the rickshaw?

I get you're booty blasted over something this morning but jesus christ.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Not to the one user you abused and called it good because you aren't objective and neither are any of the moderators that voted.

No reports were filed therefore it wasn't the issue you made it out to be. The derailing was just as much on the three moderators running that train.

No report, not illegal, no action. Repeat it in front of the mirror when you wake up and when you go to bed.

Being a mod shouldn't prevent you from being able to report posts, so I could see the argument that he skipped the step of reporting the post (which he presumably would have done if not amod) because he was going to deal with it. However, yeah, never really gave a clear rule that was broken, didn't follow the established process.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 you really going to sit here and say khalid "abused" Tanoomba when you further silenced him in the rickshaw by moving threads and locking threads in the rickshaw?

I get you're booty blasted over something this morning but jesus christ.
I already explained the thread locks and moves and that the timing looks bad but my intent for the rickshaw was always for it to be a punishment not a place to hang out in personal threads tailor made for them.

He was allowed to post in every single other thread in the rickshaw. Every single one.

I don't give two shits about Tanoomba and would ban him right now if I thought nobody would notice. I am not the "elected voice of the people" though. I am not doing the moderating. I locked and moved threads to define a function of the software, to define the role of what RRP means. As you fully know the RRP user group wasn't even made.

The very rules I put in place and you guys agreed to by running for moderators outlined the warning process. The process you shit on and then have now made a joke of because being a moderator is about how much fun you get to have forcing avatars on people, changing thread titles, making smilies, and giving out joke or real warnings.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Being a mod shouldn't prevent you from being able to report posts, so I could see the argument that he skipped the step of reporting the post (which he presumably would have done if not amod) because he was going to deal with it. However, yeah, never really gave a clear rule that was broken, didn't follow the established process.
No rule was broken.

Nobody but moderators complained about the very train they started and derailed.

Proper warning procedure was not followed.

Non objective voting verified he did the "right thing".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
No rule was broken.

Nobody but moderators complained about the very train they started and derailed.

Proper warning procedure was not followed.

Non objective voting verified he did the "right thing".

That's the way I see it, too. This was completely "mod knows best."

I there should be an attempt to actually specify what shitposting or derailing is and make it into an infractable rule. Anytime Tanoomba makes an argument, there's many more people responding to him and/or bringing up old arguments (which Tanoomba does as well). If he doesn't respond to everyone, he gets called evasive. If he responds to everyone, he's accused of derailing the thread. I think responding to everyone who made a comment/post towards you is not, by itself, something to be warned about. Is being obtuse infractable? Repeatedly obtuse? As it stands, none of the above are rule violations.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I disagree and so did the other moderators.
No they voted not to overturn that doesn't mean they agreed with anything at all just that it wasn't worth overturning because you all equally dislike a poster.

Mario just said he didn't agree with it.

@Tuco is always parachuting in with a comment that he will only do something if the people vote for it.

@AngryGerbil abstained from voting or was that when Cad didn't like a gif so he just deleted it?

So that is 3 of 5 that didn't quite agree with what you did.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
No they voted not to overturn that doesn't mean they agreed with anything at all just that it wasn't worth overturning because you all equally dislike a poster.

Mario just said he didn't agree with it.

@Tuco is always parachuting in with a comment that he will only do something if the people vote for it.

@AngryGerbil abstained from voting or was that when Cad didn't like a gif so he just deleted it?

So that is 3 of 5 that didn't quite agree with what you did.

The gif was reported a_skeleton_03, and someone appealed we voted and I was overturned exactly as process dictates so fuck off with that

Which 3 mods voted in the poll to not overturn Tanoomba's sentence, if 3 out of 5 didn't agree?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Go look in the DB and see who voted in that poll, guarantee you it was me, Khalid and either Tuco or Mario since AG said he abstained. I'm gonna bet it was Mario since he was mocking Tanoomba the whole time in this very thread, but then now parachutes in and says he disagrees. Classy

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The gif was reported a_skeleton_03, and someone appealed we voted and I was overturned exactly as process dictates so fuck off with that

Which 3 mods voted in the poll to not overturn Tanoomba's sentence, if 3 out of 5 didn't agree?
Someone did report it, I apologize.

I said 3 don't agree with how it happened that doesn't mean they didn't vote to not bother overturning it. Entirely different issues.

khalid

Unelected Mod
But hey you had fun and you sure showed @Tanoomba you mean business.

The amount of hypocrisy here is just mindblowing. :eek:

Anywho, AngryGerbil abstained, which means you can't say he disagreed with it either. Tuco just sidestepped it, so abstained also.

Sounds like even if you assume that Mario was against it and voted for it, its myself and Cad vs Mario, who didn't seem to care that much in the first place.

As far as the moderators being biased, well, Tanoomba goes out of his way to attack anyone with miles of him. I think he was treated pretty well actually. Except for your powermad and extremist reaction of banning and locking threads (kidding).

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Good shitposting = rude jokes at the expense of another user.
Bad shitposting = Taking a preposterous position with no intention of ever defending it. Followed up with KmwYpbo_zps27599e63.gif

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
If Mario voted not to overturn it but then now is in this thread saying he disagreed with how it went down, I want to know about it, a_skeleton_03 can you look and see how he voted?

Status
Not open for further replies.