The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 said:
Quote me saying anything like that because if you actually remembered my stance on you I want you posting out in the regular forum instead of hiding in here.
Can do:
You said her name first. You therefore brought her into the conversation. Zero discussion. Fact.
So when dipshit says this:
kinadin said:
When you send bleeding vaginas (literally) like Tanoomba down there, you get this shit where they live in tarp tents and mud shacks still.
Then according to you and Khalid, Kinadin brought me into the conversation.

He brought me into it, I was punished for responding. Agree or disagree?

I'd love to post in the regular forum, too. But as long as mob rule and crooked mods work to silence me that's not really an option, at least not for any subjects that offend the precious sensibilities of the Bubblites ("Praise bubble, hail bubble, bubble is life. Amen.").

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Funny how all the mods are crooked, on both sites... even though Tuco aside (and it's not Tuco doing this to you) it's a different team/different admin.

I wonder what the common denominator is here?

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Cad said:
Funny how all the mods are crooked, on both sites... even though Tuco aside (and it's not Tuco doing this to you) it's a different team/different admin.

I wonder what the common denominator is here?
Hmm... Let's see... Spinelessness? Cowering to ideologues? Predisposition to cater to mob rule? Ignoring reason and nuance in favor of binary decision-making? Blaming me for the behavior of others? Anti-SJWism? Power-tripping?

There are many common denominators, Cad.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
How many times does Hodj have to request a ban before somebody gives him what he wants and bans him? It's his account, if he wants to be banned and is explicitly demanding it it seems mean to leave him hanging.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Hmm... Let's see... Spinelessness? Cowering to ideologues? Predisposition to cater to mob rule? Ignoring reason and nuance in favor of binary decision-making? Blaming me for the behavior of others? Anti-SJWism? Power-tripping?

There are many common denominators, Cad.

Yea. ok

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Truth hurts, bitch.

Oh yes. Please stop hurting my feelings. It's so rough, this manner of speaking to me. I can't handle it. Too much truth blinds me to my mission to irrationally ban the smartest poster on the board.

Must avoid truth! At all costs!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Can do:

So when dipshit says this:

Then according to you and Khalid, Kinadin brought me into the conversation.

He brought me into it, I was punished for responding. Agree or disagree?

I'd love to post in the regular forum, too. But as long as mob rule and crooked mods work to silence me that's not really an option, at least not for any subjects that offend the precious sensibilities of the Bubblites ("Praise bubble, hail bubble, bubble is life. Amen.").
Notice you only got half that right at all. I have never said you can't respond. Ever. This is your problem you can't read and understand. You take half of a concept and just run with it assuming you are right.

Mob rule isn't happening or you would have been banned the first week. The mods aren't crooked when every single action is public. You are such a martyr claiming you can't do something yet you are "oppressed" even in here so you might as well do it in public instead of cowering in here.

Would Anita hide and not make her opinion known to the public? Would she retweet people but remove the mechanism that alerts them? Would she be as cowardly as you?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 said:
Notice you only got half that right at all. I have never said you can't respond. Ever. This is your problem you can't read and understand. You take half of a concept and just run with it assuming you are right.
What? I never said you claimed I can't respond. I'm just stating the reality of the current situation.

By your and Khalid's definition, Kindain "brought me into the conversation", right? Can you answer that please?

After he brought me into it, I was punished for defending myself. Do you disagree? These aren't complicated questions and I don't know why you keep sidestepping them.

a_skeleton_03 said:
Mob rule isn't happening or you would have been banned the first week. The mods aren't crooked when every single action is public. You are such a martyr claiming you can't do something yet you are "oppressed" even in here so you might as well do it in public instead of cowering in here.
Of course mob rule is happening. Mob rule doesn't mean "ban or nothing". The mob is working hard to try to bully me out of here. And honestly, the mob can bitch and whine and spam shitposts all they want. I don't care about stupid people being stupid. But when mods abuse their powers to give into the mob's demands (again, despite me not breaking any rules), then the playing field is no longer equal and we have the mob, backed by authority figures with power, ganging up on the voice of dissent. Of fucking course that's mob rule.

a_skeleton_03 said:
Would Anita hide and not make her opinion known to the public? Would she retweet people but remove the mechanism that alerts them? Would she be as cowardly as you?
Don't be fucking coy, a_skeleton_03. The mods' 2-inch raging boners are twitching with excitement at the prospect of giving me another warning so I'll be RRPed. They don't need a good reason (they didn't for the first 2, after all). The spineless bitches who spammed reports would be happy to report any post I make for any reason outside of here, and the mods will be even happier to act on it. They've already got their excuse lined up and everything: "It was Tanoomba's fault."

...And FFS, why the fuck would I give a shit what Anita would do? Who fucking cares about Anita? She has only ever been a symbol of how anti-SJWs throw logic and reason out the window in order to make her a villain they feel justified in attacking. She is the highlighter that showcased the colossal hypocrisy of people acting EXACTLY the way those they criticize act. Other than that, she's a fucking pop critic. Get over it.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
What? I never said you claimed I can't respond. I'm just stating the reality of the current situation.

By your and Khalid's definition, Kindain "brought me into the conversation", right? Can you answer that please?

After he brought me into it, I was punished for defending myself. Do you disagree? These aren't complicated questions and I don't know why you keep sidestepping them.

Of course mob rule is happening. Mob rule doesn't mean "ban or nothing". The mob is working hard to try to bully me out of here. And honestly, the mob can bitch and whine and spam shitposts all they want. I don't care about stupid people being stupid. But when mods abuse their powers to give into the mob's demands (again, despite me not breaking any rules), then the playing field is no longer equal and we have the mob, backed by authority figures with power, ganging up on the voice of dissent. Of fucking course that's mob rule.

Don't be fucking coy, a_skeleton_03. The mods' 2-inch raging boners are twitching with excitement at the prospect of giving me another warning so I'll be RRPed. They don't need a good reason (they didn't for the first 2, after all). The spineless bitches who spammed reports would be happy to report any post I make for any reason outside of here, and the mods will be even happier to act on it. They've already got their excuse lined up and everything: "It was Tanoomba's fault."

...And FFS, why the fuck would I give a shit what Anita would do? Who fucking cares about Anita? She has only ever been a symbol of how anti-SJWs throw logic and reason out the window in order to make her a villain they feel justified in attacking. She is the highlighter that showcased the colossal hypocrisy of people acting EXACTLY the way those they criticize act. Other than that, she's a fucking pop critic. Get over it.

@suicide?

• 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Cad said:
You need to stop this shitposting before you get your last warning.
That's the twitching 2-incher talking, isn't it?

• 1Triggered

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
That's the twitching 2-incher talking, isn't it?

of course. You are right about everything. We just hate how right you are and how you school us in all the debates. You are getting fucking banned before you expose how wrong we are.

Thats my agenda, anyway. We'll see.

• 1Worf

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I love how you don't even have to try to hide your ridiculous bias. Comes into my thread in the rickshaw to threaten me because I made the same post Zyyz made 3000 times. Literally advertising that you have it out for me and have zero intention of being anything other than a corrupt authority figure abusing his power.

...Makes you feel like a big man, though, doesn't it? You feel big, Cad?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ban plz.

Also, not his thread.

My thread.

Ban him for trying to take credit for the greatness that is my thread.

Thanks.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.