The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Lithose said:
Yep, I said it yesterday, there is a kind of poetic justice to it that would almost be enjoyable if it felt like the rest of the Liberals were 'in on it'. But seeing people you thought were skeptical and against the GOP's bullshit because it was ridiculous, supporting effectively the same thing because 'its my side'? Is pretty disheartening.
It really, really is.

Blakkheim said:
SURPRISE! Being an asshole has consequences when it comes to getting public support!

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

I am not sure he really knows as much english as you would think, try speaking to him in Quebecer .

My french is not very good but I think "manges la merde mangeux de couilles" is pretty close to what you are getting at.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Ooops google says I got it wrong, "manger de la merde et mourir , mangeux de couilles" is what they have.

• 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Zapatta continues to prove he is incapable of understanding clearly-made points.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Keep posting Tanoomba.

View attachment 92043

No, seriously: Go fuck yourself.

The GamerGate thread has become the "bitch and whine about Tanoomba" thread, and everyone is allowed to shitpost and spam garbage to their heart's delight, but I'm not allowed to respond to any of it even though it's explicitly about me.

Again: Go fuck yourself.

• 1Triggered

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
kinadin said:
My bad, bros. I should have known that my comments would severely trigger him. I apologize for making you all suffer Tanoomba's word vomit.
You didn't "trigger me, you nitwit, you insulted me for no reason (seriously, there was ZERO connection between me and your shitty point) and I defended myself.

Of course, even defending myself HAS TO lead to a dogpile where people keep attacking me personally (because God forbid anybody carry themselves with a sliver of dignity or maturity). But no, somehow it's MY responsibility to allow people to lie about me, even as their off-topic spam shitposts ruin a thread.

• 1Rustled

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Zapatta said:
Never got mad yet, annoyed sure. It's annoying to watch someone beat their dick so long and never come anywhere close to jizzing. It would be too easy to take the side of Sarkisian and Quinn BTFO of people who bitch about them. But MoonBrat lacks the basic grasp of logic to pull it off.

It's like watching someone doing NASCAR laps but doesn't know how to shift out of first gear. Burning fuel, making a lot of noise but never getting up to speed. His complete failure at trolling is what is annoying.
Please keep your whiny bullshit about me in this thread. The community wants the GamerGate thread to remain on topic.

Also, I like how you have your own personal definition of what constitutes "logic". Do you agree with it? It's logical! Do you disagree? It's illogical! How delightful that you can make up the rules for your own little world.

• 1Rustled

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Is somebody keeping track somewhere of the new rules we're going to have implemented the next time that's an option?

Here's one suggestion:
Tanoomba, and only Tanoomba, is not allowed to post in his own defense, regardless of what anybody says about him and how detached from reality it is. Personal attacks, insults, hyperbole, lies, misrepresentations and false narratives will lead to Tanoomba receiving an infraction if he acknowledges them in any way.

Here's another:
Tanoomba, and only Tanoomba, is not allowed to spam posts. For the case of Tanoomba (and only Tanoomba) "spamming posts" means linking an image twice (whether or not the image was an apt response within the context of the thread is irrelevant).

In fact, maybe we should just create a subset of rules that apply only to me. That's how they're being enforced now anyway, might as well make it official.

• 1Rustled

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Gravel said:
I've been trying, but every time I do, someone like Olscratch throws out some more shit posts, and you all take the bait. You only have yourselves to blame for this.
They don't want to discuss anything. They want to argue. They have literally zero self-control when it comes to resisting an opportunity to bitch and whine about someone else. However, thanks to mob mentality, the blame will always fall on the one expressing an unpopular opinion. God forbid anybody take responsibility for their own actions.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Lendarios said:
nine times? Are you using tanomba's definition of consensual?
What the fuck does this even mean, Lend?

• 1Triggered

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Zapatta said:
See, he can't use the site functions or config a router, he would probably delete his win.exe setting up Tor.

Why do you keep derailing serious threads? I told you, Zappa, keep your bitching and whining shitposts about me here. I promise they will still get attention.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Looks like you are gonna have a lot for free time soon. Maybe try some fun home projects to keep you busy ??

first-part.jpg

• 2Picard
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Big Phoenix said:
In the western world, saying you like to grab the pussy of gold diggers who throw theirs at you is WAY WAY worse than helping create an organization that brutally oppresses individuals because they have pussy.

I like how you added your own personal spin to make excuses for Trump. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.