The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
AngryGerbil said:
Tanoomba you get the same warning Woolygimp got. This thread is not your blog and is not about you. Control yourself, princess. You have earned a 1 point warning.
Fuck you too. There isn't a poster on this board who would be expected to remain silent while others shit talked him. And you know what? After you abused your mod powers to send me this important message? The rest of the troglodyte squad continued to MAKE IT ABOUT ME. Clearly you guys WANT to talk about me, you obviously can't fucking help yourselves, you just don't want ME to have be allowed to respond. Shame on you.

Funniest part is you cucks are just going to follow me here and continue reading my posts and continue shitposting furiously. The hypocrisy is off the fucking charts.

LiquidDeath said:
We have zero proof that she was lying!!! Except for all those other things that she lied about, but this specific thing was the only thing she didn't lie about therefore we have no proof she was lying!!

Your argument couldn't possibly more disingenuous to the words "objectively" and "logically"/
What the fuck are you even talking about here? What "other things"? Also, do you know what a non-sequitur is? Why are your "feels" more important than objective facts?

Lejina said:
Good luck with that, it's part of his play. He never outright state his position on anything, he simply heavily imply it. Whenever he runs out of breath and finds himself cornered, he can whip out the "I never said that" card, move the goal post and carry on.
Bull. Fucking. Shit. I have always, ALWAYS stated my position CLEARLY AND REPEATEDLY. Just because your little cult can't understand that not everything is black and white, you force positions I have never taken onto me then accuse me of being dishonest when I call you on your bullshit. If you don't want me to play the "I never said that" card, STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH. It's that fucking simple. Jesus Christ.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Zapatta said:
the only thing Tanoomba knows about women is what size dress he can fit into.

This nutjob here literally can't stop talking about me. Good thing "making it about Tanoomba" is completely acceptable and even strongly encouraged for everyone except Tanoomba, who will be punished even for responding to others who name him.

There are days you guys make SJWs look like open-minded champions of free speech.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dude he lost it ages ago.

As hard as Tuco worked to protect him on the old site, the fact still remains: My solution has always been the right one, the most direct one, and the one that should be utilized: ban his ass.

There is nothing more to be gained by keeping him around. We've shown we are more than tolerant of his garbage opinions. He is the one pushing the giant red ban button on himself.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fuck you too. There isn't a poster on this board who would be expected to remain silent while others shit talked him. And you know what? After you abused your mod powers to send me this important message? The rest of the troglodyte squad continued to MAKE IT ABOUT ME. Clearly you guys WANT to talk about me, you obviously can't fucking help yourselves, you just don't want ME to have be allowed to respond. Shame on you.

Funniest part is you cucks are just going to follow me here and continue reading my posts and continue shitposting furiously. The hypocrisy is off the fucking charts.

What the fuck are you even talking about here? What "other things"? Also, do you know what a non-sequitur is? Why are your "feels" more important than objective facts?

Bull. Fucking. Shit. I have always, ALWAYS stated my position CLEARLY AND REPEATEDLY. Just because your little cult can't understand that not everything is black and white, you force positions I have never taken onto me then accuse me of being dishonest when I call you on your bullshit. If you don't want me to play the "I never said that" card, STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH. It's that fucking simple. Jesus Christ.

@Suicide?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 said:
Notice some of those posts were reported multiple times. You can see in the column on the right.

That is also JUST today and not all time.
How many of those reports came after Khalid outright requested for people to report me (this was while he was butthurt that I was calling him out on his lies, of course)? How many of those reports are multiple reports from a single user? How many of those reports ACTUALLY ADDRESS A RULE BEING BROKEN?

The Report Feature: Mob Rule for the dignified!

• 1Faggotry

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
jihodj said:
We are children who are incapable of carrying ourselves with any level of maturity or self-respect. We refuse to acknowledge our shit-tier bullying and choose to blame the unpopular guy for our own pathetic behavior. We are giant, gaping vaginas with frail egos and a serious aversion to facing the truth about, well, anything that doesn't suit our pre-chosen narratives. Praise bubble, hail bubble, bubble is life. Amen.
:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 said:
Not a single one. They were all hours before. There hasn't been any since I don't think.
And did they all come from 3 people?

Seems we need a rule, then: Anyone is allowed to shit-talk Tanoomba for any reason (including in discussions he is not participating in and has no connection to), up to and including outright lying about him, but he is not allowed to acknowledge these personal attacks because it upsets the posters insulting him.

Keep in mind, a_skeleton_03, by YOUR DEFINITION these guys are "bringing me into it". This is something you have claimed to me was an objective fact, remember? All I was doing was responding to people talking about me/addressing me outright. Heck, Khalid dove headfirst into shit-talking about me and made post after post after post addressing me specifically (before punishing me for responding). If they love talking about me so much (and they obviously do) then why am I not allowed to respond? Why do we need mods to make up rules on the fly and selectively enforce them to protect a safe space when we're officially anti-safe spaces? And I'm not using "safe space" facetiously either. Blocking out criticism/hurty words in order to protect feelings and egos is the definition of a safe space, and that's what we're apparently endorsing now. For shame.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
How many of those reports came after Khalid outright requested for people to report me (this was while he was butthurt that I was calling him out on his lies, of course)? How many of those reports are multiple reports from a single user? How many of those reports ACTUALLY ADDRESS A RULE BEING BROKEN?

The Report Feature: Mob Rule for the dignified!

Says the fuck who used to report people en masse

have you considered suicide?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
They did not come from just three people.

Don't come at me. I don't give a shit about what's going on. Amod is in charge now. I just keep the lights on.

• 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Ridas said:
Why would I get a warning? I was not talking about you, just posting pictures about suicide to raise awareness about an epidemic of suicide in the gamer world.
See? This cuck is literally gloating about the fact that he can get away with shitposting to his heart's content while I can't do anything about it. He's proud of board-approved censorship. Unbelievable.

radditsu said:
Says the fuck who used to report people en masse

have you considered suicide?
I never reported people "en masse". I have already explained MULTIPLE TIMES AND IN GREAT DETAIL pretty much every report I've ever made. But you know what? The report feature doesn't work for me. It never did, regardless of how worthy the posts were of being reported. I was actually punished for MAKING REPORTS against objective shitposts. So no, cunt, you don't get to use the "you reported too!" card. This isn't a level playing field and never was.

But what do facts matter when you have a false narrative to push? Praise bubble, hail bubble, bubble is life. Amen.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 said:
They did not come from just three people.

Don't come at me. I don't give a shit about what's going on. Amod is in charge now. I just keep the lights on.
I'm not "coming after you", dude. I'm just pointing out that, according to the discussion we had a few days ago, people are allowed to bring me into discussions (by your AND Khalid's definition), and I'm not allowed to respond. Regardless of whether you care, do you agree that this is currently the case?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
you know podcasting your complaints will get you more views and you can maybe even make money.

You know, the Drunken Peasants have created an entire industry on mocking Brett Keane on their podcast.

I think we should emulate them and make a podcast of our own mocking Tanoomba's antics in similar fashion.

Could be a gold mine in the making there, tbh.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm not "coming after you", dude. I'm just pointing out that, according to the discussion we had a few days ago, people are allowed to bring me into discussions (by your AND Khalid's definition), and I'm not allowed to respond. Regardless of whether you care, do you agree that this is currently the case?
Quote me saying anything like that because if you actually remembered my stance on you I want you posting out in the regular forum instead of hiding in here.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Quote me saying anything like that because if you actually remembered my stance on you I want you posting out in the regular forum instead of hiding in here.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

Status
Not open for further replies.