The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I love how you don't even have to try to hide your ridiculous bias. Comes into my thread in the rickshaw to threaten me because I made the same post Zyyz made 3000 times. Literally advertising that you have it out for me and have zero intention of being anything other than a corrupt authority figure abusing his power.

...Makes you feel like a big man, though, doesn't it? You feel big, Cad?

I can't nut until I see banned by your name...

but then, it's going to be clean nuts, all day.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
I love how you don't even have to try to hide your ridiculous bias.

You accuse him of bias, then he posts an over the top confirmation for you that was clearly him rolling his eyes and you respond that he isn't even willing to hide his bias!

I can't even tell if you are as stupid as this makes you appear, or if its blatant trolling, or a combination.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Seems like the Canadian Health care doesn't deal with Autism very well, I guess you get what you pay for.

• 2Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You accuse him of bias, then he posts an over the top confirmation for you that was clearly him rolling his eyes and you respond that he isn't even willing to hide his bias!

I can't even tell if you are as stupid as this makes you appear, or if its blatant trolling, or a combination.

I thought I was making it pretty obvious...

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
khalid said:

Hey idiot,
Cad has a history of threatening me here. "Just try to use the amod summon", "Go ahead post like that again", etc. Yes, he's saying this through his trolling persona, but when the mods don't need any justifiable reason to infract me, when there's literally zero accountability for them abusing their powers to target me specifically, when it's already happened several times, then it's not just lulz and "He was just kidding." I don't care what exaggerated language he's using. It's not a joke when it's actually happening.

I'm floored that this is the second time you've abused your mod powers to punish me and, again, there's no accountability. No acknowledgment that you are a tiny-dicked, powertripping coward who would rather silence someone through force than admit when he's wrong. "No bad tactics, just bad targets" indeed.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Hey idiot,
Cad has a history of threatening me here. "Just try to use the amod summon", "Go ahead post like that again", etc. Yes, he's saying this through his trolling persona, but when the mods don't need any justifiable reason to infract me, when there's literally zero accountability for them abusing their powers to target me specifically, when it's already happened several times, then it's not just lulz and "He was just kidding." I don't care what exaggerated language he's using. It's not a joke when it's actually happening.

I'm floored that this is the second time you've abused your mod powers to punish me and, again, there's no accountability. No acknowledgment that you are a tiny-dicked, powertripping coward who would rather silence someone through force than admit when he's wrong. "No bad tactics, just bad targets" indeed.

There's no threat. I'm making fun of you. And I haven't warned you. So, keep up the whining.

In essence, cry more faggot

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Zapatta said:
Seems like the Canadian Health care doesn't deal with Autism very well, I guess you get what you pay for.
Nutjob still obsessing over me.

Good thing you guys silenced me through force, eh? How horrible it would be if all the people going out of their way to engage me here were FORCED to be subjected to my posts outside of here!

khalid

Unelected Mod
Hey idiot,

He was obviously sarcastic and you couldn't tell. Embarrassing but again, you double down on your idiocy like normal.

Continue being juvenile and lashing out like a child. I'm sure it will do wonders for you here. After all, its worked out so well for you in the past few years.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
khalid said:
He was obviously sarcastic and you couldn't tell. Embarrassing but again, you double down on your idiocy like normal.
Again, sarcasm doesn't work if the thing he's being sarcastic about IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. Jesus fuck, you're thick.

khalid said:
Continue being juvenile and lashing out like a child. I'm sure it will do wonders for you here. After all, its worked out so well for you in the past few years.
Oh, I'm being juvenile, eh? Not the gaping vaginas reporting my posts when they could just put me on ignore. Not the trolls who LOVE to bitch and whine about me, then immediately follow me to my thread to keep reading what I have to say. Not the shitposters who spam "suicide?" and ":emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:". Not the mods who abandon their duties in order to selectively enforce made-up rules against people they don't like.

No, I call that shit out, therefore I'm the one being juvenile. I know why I'm not popular, and it has FUCK ALL to do with "being juvenile". You guys have me beat in that category 100 times over.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
a_skeleton_03 said:
The funny thing is the mods have gone out of their way to not infract Tanoomba.
My two back-to-back infractions, neither of which were based on breaking rules, neither of which were publicly noted, and neither of which has been overturned, claim otherwise.

Also, why do you keep dodging my questions?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My two back-to-back infractions, neither of which were based on breaking rules, neither of which were publicly noted, and neither of which has been overturned, claim otherwise.

Also, why do you keep dodging my questions?
I don't dodge shit. I answered it in my first reply but you are too stupid. When I say you have something half right and then explain what you got wrong you should be able to extrapolate which part you got right.

You don't actually read anyone else's posts though.

I am sorry for not catering to your every whim. A hurricane has left me without power, internet, or cell coverage at home. I am just getting some light browsing in while out looking at $5k generators and trying to find ice to pack my freezer.

I will tell you this. If you quote me one more time without leaving in the tag that sends me a notification I will give you that third warning. You know from ignoring my direct instructions last time that I am dead serious so ignore that at your own peril.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Do it man. Show us you're not a pussy who backs down to bullies. Show him you're a man.

DO IT

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.