The Tattoo Thread

Lenas

Trump's Staff
And now I'm itching for more ink! I would love to see everyone's tattoos, and hear your ideas for stuff you want or are working on!
That last cat is probably my favorite tattoo of the thread so far. Looked especially badass in the bloody phase.

The wrist stencil while I now understand and can appreciate, before I read your description I didn't know WTF I was looking at.

Raign

Golden Squire
Here's mine. Next one is planned for the peck on the same side.

rrr_img_5031.jpg

Archangel_sl

shitlord
That last cat is probably my favorite tattoo of the thread so far. Looked especially badass in the bloody phase.

The wrist stencil while I now understand and can appreciate, before I read your description I didn't know WTF I was looking at.
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback!
smile.png
Re: my wrist, I have had that thought before, but couldnt quite put my finger on what is was. That helps make it clearer, and I'm now thinking I may have the lines joined up in the future, or some manner of background to offset the outline.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
The wife's most recent:
qL56Zl.jpg
How old is it? I really like the colours, (specifically the green and violet,) but the saturation seems weak and the colour pallette itself seems really light next to her very light skin. Is it still in progress, by chance? And does she have a matching one on the other leg, or do you have one that matches? I ask because I have half a dozen friends with lock/key sets with their partners and it is so neat to see them together as one piece
smile.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
How old is it? I really like the colours, (specifically the green and violet,) but the saturation seems weak and the colour pallette itself seems really light next to her very light skin. Is it still in progress, by chance? And does she have a matching one on the other leg, or do you have one that matches? I ask because I have half a dozen friends with lock/key sets with their partners and it is so neat to see them together as one piece
smile.png
About 2 months old when picture was taken, this was after a touch up, no nothing matching except she does have the stars on top of keys on ankle as well. The saturation seems weak indeed because I suck at taking pictures it really pops in real life, I will try to get a better picture. I have zero tats so this is all her.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I want to give this advice on tattoos: Unless the place looks like a doctor's office, get out. If they do piercings, sell t-shirts and bongs, just walk. You're gonna get fucked up if you stay, I promise you. You want a "we do tattoos, that's it, period" type of place.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
cross was a previous 1, my moms name from when she died. now just filling in space

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Tap Out shirt, flame armband, generic cross and a skeleton tattoo. Talk about a stereotype.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I want to get this on my right shoulder blade. Probably a thick black outline, with a blood red interior.
ImperialEmblem_zps152fdd84.jpg

And this on my left shoulder blade. Thick black outline, navy/royal blue interior
RebelEmblem_zpsbd5db952.jpg

Maybe this, centered on my spine. Not sure about it yet.
JediEmblem_zps0167ed19.jpg

These will be my first tattoos. It's super hard for me to decide what I want, so I went with Star Wars, which I love.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Reputable artists and studios wont tattoo you if you're drunk/high/otherwise intoxicated.

Waiting for my artist to come back with some drawings of some of my ideas but planning on getting my next tattoo in the next month, going with a half sleeve.