Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
That cow head from that cheese I like.

rrr_img_17333.jpg
I lol'd

rrr_img_17333.jpg

businesscats_sl

shitlord
How can you people do this to yourselves?
Get tattoos or get a tattoo of something stupid? As far as tattoos go, at least for me, they each have a meaning. That Home Movies/Coach McGuirk cow tattoo is from one of my favorite cartoons and being a cow it's a lame way for me to remember where I came from (a cow farm in Wisconsin). For stupid tattoos, well, I don't have an answer for that. Feel free to love or hate these:

Pharaoh Bender on my calf.
rrr_img_17525.jpg

Doctor Who half sleeve.
rrr_img_17526.jpg

rrr_img_17525.jpg

rrr_img_17526.jpg

rrr_img_17525.jpg

rrr_img_17526.jpg

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
I have a tattoo of my EQ char on my upper arm with the caption "Chix dig Trolls". It is horribly cheesy, and likely not the best idea I have ever had but 10+ years later I still love it and would do it over again. So I guess that's something! I would also never get anything that cant be completely covered by business casual attire.

Will grab a pic of it later so everyone can laugh at me.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
Get tattoos or get a tattoo of something stupid? As far as tattoos go, at least for me, they each have a meaning.

Doctor Who half sleeve.
rrr_img_17526.jpg
I'm designing my DW tattoo now-- like all my others is will combine things my Dad loves, and things I love as well.
smile.png

SOOOOOO can't wait. mine, alas, is going to be on my shin! I think.

I don't see what is so wrong about "doing this to ourselves" as long as you put time, effort, thought, and due diligence into the mark that you will wear proudly,one hopes, for the rest of your life.

If you are some dumbarse drop-out drug addict with a friend who did a week of work experience at a local tattoo parlour, bought a gun, and now thinks he is an "artist" and charges $20 for a "tatt" out of his bathroom. Fucking scratchers and people who support/go to them disgust me. *shudders* and the whole tramp scene. Aren't you a pretty princess, with your little butterfly, or a big, brave hero with your ankh or Asian symbols.

Falmer, do you not like "us people", the art, history, and modern cultural varieties of tattooing, or is it just the pain that puts you off?

Cause, yeah, it can HURT. When I had my father's signature put on the side/top of my foot the pain was indescribable...and bizarrely ticklish. Not recommended less you have a foot fetish. But I did It, and therefor I am Super Tuf Kitty Girl (tm)
wink.png

businesscats_sl

shitlord
I'm designing my DW tattoo now-- like all my others is will combine things my Dad loves, and things I love as well.
smile.png

SOOOOOO can't wait. mine, alas, is going to be on my shin! I think.
What all have you thought about putting in it, of the Doctor Who stuff? Been thinking about putting either the Silence or the Doctor's fob watch on the under arm area, but I still have to get the main piece finished. Hopefully, I can get it all done before the next Doctor Who convention here (LA) in February.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Sure, I'll throw my two in.

anqF7Xr.jpg

What's faggier than having a Edgar Allen Poe quote on your arm? An Edgar Allen Poe quote in German.
''Es lasst sich nicht lesen''

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
@Aamry, I went to Megacon this past weekend and they had some really badass artists who specialize in Star Wars tatooo's. You might want to check out one of the big conventions like that in your area.