The Tattoo Thread

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Don't die on me !

Was Friday the 13th and a shop was doing some flash work for super cheap, grabbed me a dagger so I can bro out.

Furiouss1_sl

shitlord
More work from Pure of Kansas City

rrr_img_56739.jpg
rrr_img_56740.jpg

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Plan to get my first tat in about 6 months, the wife and I will be getting something Adventure Time related. While she wants LSP, I want something that really shows what kind of relationship Finn and Jake have. Much like Calvin and Hobbes, but really coming up short. Maybe one of Jake running from a pouncing Hobbes or vice versa? That would roll all my youth and my fatherhood into one tattoo.

I have no less than 6 months to work it out, I want the tattoo to be clean, round, and have depth not look like a flat drawing. This will likely be my one and only tattoo so I don't mind some travel to find the right artist.

My question is any sites that break down artist by art and or location?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So, dudes with tattoos, will everyone just think I'm a nazi if I get this done? Just black ink, nothing fancy.

rrr_img_64601.jpg

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
So, dudes with tattoos, will everyone just think I'm a nazi if I get this done? Just black ink, nothing fancy.
Depends on where and what you look like. If you walk around in wife beaters and a shaved head, maybe, if you are a chunky neckbeard, probably not.

quse

the pupe
After years of wanting a tattoo, I finally got one about a week ago:

rrr_img_66609.jpg

Had originally planned for it to be about 2/3 of the size, but the artist held the full size sketch in place and it looked wayyyy better larger.

Shit hurt more than I expected.
Yes, I'm a fucking wimp.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider

rrr_img_66609.jpg

Had originally planned for it to be about 2/3 of the size, but the artist held the full size sketch in place and it looked wayyyy better larger.

Yes, I'm a fucking wimp.
Artist was very good with the detail/shading. My compliments.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider

rrr_img_66609.jpg

Yes, I'm a fucking wimp.
Not sure if bro or broette.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Depends on where and what you look like. If you walk around in wife beaters and a shaved head, maybe, if you are a chunky neckbeard, probably not.
I'm halfway between hipster and viking right now, mostly depending on flannel vs t-shirt and mohawk. Going to see a guy thursday morning about it for price and how long it'll take etc.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Weird question quse, but who was the artist? That looks exactly like the work of an old classmate.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Sat for 9 hour yesterday. Got all the line work done, and started the shading. I'm pretty pumped.

rrr_img_81394.jpg