The Terror

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
This was awesome up until they started showing the Mukaluk bear spirit full-on.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Plus side is honestly they use the bear spirit sparingly. Honestly the ships and their crew are so fucked from purely mundane reasons the supernatural bear thing is just the cherry on top of their situation.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
This is the greatest show ever made. And yes the bear is retarded. They could have stuck with the historical accuracy and not drawn from the fiction book. But it's still great. Just finished episode 8. If I was in charge I would have started to cannibalism In like episode six

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Yea, show really didn't need to go full on spirit bear shit. Playing off just the suspense from people slowly losing their minds would have been enough. Oh well, still one of the best shows I've seen in a while.

Caliane

This finally finished with regular airing.

Also not 100% on the gold chains. net discussions, make a good allegorical point.
The captain was chained. and silna cut his hand off to free him. (of duty chained to his dead men.)
While the other leader, weighed down in gold chains, literally to his face, died, and lost his men.
He also failed repeatedly... we get a montage as the captain with silna follow after the crew, and find them all dead, one by one. ordered to leave, but expected to save the captain, men over ruled him. Ordered to leave no man behind. Left sick behind. we see the crew turned to cannibalism just like the mutineers. With the officer last alive.

Actual literal reason for it. no idea.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was amused by the guy who wrapped himself in rope studded with forks. If I am going to get eaten then I am giving that son of a bitch a fucking stomach ache.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ooops never mind had to read the fucking article. Sounds like an interesting premise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
they're trying to go full Fargo

U4hDjBV.gif

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Now that the first season did well Hollywood can inject some diversity and social messaging into the second season!

• 1Worf

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't get this at all. What connection will there be between season 1 and 2?
They sound like they are going american horror story style. Basically takes place on the same "world" and each season is following some kind of tragedy/event that has some supernatural aspects to it.