The Trayvon Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Isn't it funny that the only ones who keep making it about race are the ones who are going off of their feelings instead of the facts? Who's the racists in this narrative again?!?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wish they had the option to settle a trial with trial by combat. Kimbo Slice could champion for Trayvon, not sure for Zimmerman.. maybe Hulk Hogan.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Circumstantial evidence leads me to believe that Zimmerman is a coward murderer.
hissssssssssssssssss

rrr_img_33867.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So you're just making this up though right? You don't know how the fight happened right? You have the point of view of the defendant with respect to the fight.
This might be the single dumbest post on this entire forum, including everything Mikhail ever posted.

Again: Go back. Read the thread. The evidence is very clear, so far every bit of it has been held up by testimony in the courtroom as well.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Why does Trayvon Special has newports? Did he buy newports too?

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Why does Trayvon Special has newports? Did he buy newports too?
In the convenience store surveillance footage, he has some other guys buy him a cigarillo or something like that since he was 17 and not old enough to buy it on his own.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So he was smoking cigs.. guy was half in the grave already. Who cares? They should change the trial around so they're congratulating Zimmerman and giving high fives and saying "we did it!"

Numbers_sl

shitlord
This might be the single dumbest post on this entire forum, including everything Mikhail ever posted.

Again: Go back. Read the thread. The evidence is very clear, so far every bit of it has been held up by testimony in the courtroom as well.
I don't want to read this thread dummy. I want someone to respond to the question of when the eye-witness stumbled upon the fight. Today's testimony showed that there were no bushes there for someone to jump out and sucker punch anyone.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I wish they had the option to settle a trial with trial by combat. Kimbo Slice could champion for Trayvon, not sure for Zimmerman.. maybe Hulk Hogan.
Hogan in his prime, or today Hogan?

Cause that's gonna make a huge difference to the outcome of the fight.

I don't want to have to deal with facts that are inconvenient to my world view.
We can tell.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Isn't it funny that the only ones who keep making it about race are the ones who are going off of their feelings instead of the facts? Who's the racists in this narrative again?!?
Yeah, that is kind of funny.
Isn't it funny that several of the ones who insist itisn'tabout race happen to be unapologetically racist?
No, really: Make a list of everyone who's used the term "chimpout" and see what side of the argument they fall on and tell me again how they're the ones looking at this case logically and without bias.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Yeah, that is kind of funny.
Isn't it funny that several of the ones who insist itisn'tabout race happen to be unapologetically racist?
No, really: Make a list of everyone who's used the term "chimpout" and see what side of the argument they fall on and tell me again how they're the ones looking at this case logically and without bias.
At this point they're just trolling you

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hogan in his prime, or today Hogan?

Cause that's gonna make a huge difference to the outcome of the fight.

We can tell.
Hogan in his prime would body slam Kimbo Slice through a stack of watermelons faster than you could say "Kang nog".

Slice is about as shitty of a fighter you can get, so today's Hogan might be a worthy challenge.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hogan in his prime would body slam Kimbo Slice through a stack of watermelons faster than you could say "Kang nog".

Slice is about as shitty of a fighter you can get, so today's Hogan might be a worthy challenge.
I dunno who Kimbo Slice is tbh. GO GO GADGET GOOGLE MACHINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.