The Umbrella Academy

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Elliot Page will never work again. Straight white men dont get jobs.

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Imagine needing so much attention that being a star in multiple cult classic films and then the focus of a massively popular streaming show isn't enough to fulfill that void.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Does that now mean that one movie she did with Kate Mara isn't a Lesbian movie anymore?!?!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i know nothing about this show, but i just read that Ellen Page is a fucking man now? what in the holy fuck is going on? as posted, yeah she should be fired from her female roles because a man is playing a woman and she is now part of the Patriarchy.
Its actually a super good show. Highly recommend.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Elliot Page will never work again. Straight white men dont get jobs.
But in her (his?) statement he / she said that he / she is still proud to be gay...So if he / she is now just a He and is Gay wouldnt "He" now like dudes?
Im too old for this shit
Get off my lawn!

• 2Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
But in her (his?) statement he / she said that he / she is still proud to be gay...So if he / she is now just a He and is Gay wouldnt "He" now like dudes?
Im too old for this shit
Get off my lawn!
Upon closer examination it didnt change to a male but is now a non binary, that is it is neither a man nor a woman. This begs the question as to why the fuck its name was changed to a male name and the answer to this question is suicide. Hopefully Ellen answers this question correctly and soon.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Upon closer examination it didnt change to a male but is now a non binary, that is it is neither a man nor a woman. This begs the question as to why the fuck its name was changed to a male name and the answer to this question is suicide. Hopefully Ellen answers this question correctly and soon.
I didnt see anything in that statement about being non binary, it says Trans and Gay
Is non binary trans too? I thought trans was MtF or FtM but honestly im not sure what the fuck anything is anymore. Anyways, yeah hope it answers the question soon.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So now that Elliot is not a female, does this mean it cant play a female character because its cultural appropriation? I hope people will rise up against violence against women perpetrated by this non woman acting in female parts.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
40 trans murders so far in 2020. Over 18,000 non-trans murders so far in 2020. I think we know where the real hate is.

• 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
40 trans murders so far in 2020. Over 18,000 non-trans murders so far in 2020. I think we know where the real hate is.
Fuck off bigot. Those 18000 were at the bottom of oppression pyramid and so their lives dont matter. Look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!111

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

40 OPENLY trans you fucking shithead. As a CNN watcher I estimate that about 5 out of every 3 people are trans which puts it at about 200,000 trans people murdered this year alone

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
What's super fucked up is she was VERY anti-men and now she became one? Wut.

• 1Worf
  • 1Clown World

Cybsled

At least that NYPost article clarified the situation (Ellen wants to be Elliot now). Most news sites had a title of “actor Elliot Page comes out as transgender” and my first thought was “who the fuck is Elliot Page?”

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The answer is attention whoring. Lockdowns have taken away all the Hollywood elite's ability to wander around town with people fawning over them.