The Umbrella Academy

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
But that finale? What the fuck? Just MacGuffin after MacGuffin, retarded character placement, and all around ridiculous situations ruined everything they built up. What a let down.

Don't worry about it! The show is good enough, but completely forgettable. I honestly have no clue what happened in the finale anymore!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider

Character descriptions:

JUSTIN CORNWELL (Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey, I Am the Night) will play MARCUS, Sparrow #1. A charming, chiseled, colossus. Honest, virtuous, and demanding, Marcus keeps the family together. Graceful but lethal, calculated but compassionate, he is as smart as he is strong. Marcus is disciplined, rational and in control. He oozes confidence and leadership without ever having to raise his
voice.

JUSTIN H. MIN (After Yang, The Umbrella Academy) will play BEN, Sparrow #2. This is not the sweet Ben we know and love. This Ben is a Machiavellian tactician, wrapped up in a pretty boy body with a rumbling inner-squid. Vicious, pragmatic, and hyper-vigilant— Ben is determined to gain his status as the leader at all costs.

BRITNE OLDFORD (The Path, Hunters) will play FEI, Sparrow #3. Fei sees the world in a special way. She comes across as a misanthrope who would rather be alone than spend even a second with you. But truth be told, Fei wishes she had a friend. Most of the time, Fei is the smartest person in the room and willing to work things out. But if you cross her there’s no looking back because Fei won’t stop until the job is done.

JAKE EPSTEIN (Designated Survivor, Suits) will play ALPHONSO, Sparrow #4. Years of crime-fighting have left his face and body with countless visual reminders of his battles. To compensate, Alphonso is armed with a caustic and biting sense of humor. The only thing he likes better than verbally battering anyone foolish enough to get in his face, is a good pizza and a six-pack of beer.

GENESIS RODRIGUEZ (The Fugitive, Big Hero 6) will play SLOANE, Sparrow #5. A romantic and a dreamer who feels a higher cosmic calling leaving her eager to see the world and experience a life beyond her upbringing. But obligations to her family keep Sloane tethered to the Academy, as does her fear of crossing the family line. But Sloane has plans… and one day she might just be brave enough to act on them.

CAZZIE DAVID (86’ed, New York Times best-selling author of “No One Asked for This”) will play JAYME, Sparrow #6. Jayme is a loner hidden under a hoodie. She doesn’t say much because she doesn’t have to. Jayme has a fear-inducing snarl. Catch a glimpse of it, and you’ll run across the street to avoid what follows. Smart and sharp as a knife, she spends most of her time hanging with Alphonso, her only friend.

EXISTENTIAL DREAD INDUCING PSYKRONIUM CUBE (Newcomer) will play CHRISTOPHER, Sparrow #7. Christopher is a telekinetic cube of unknown origin. He can turn the room freezing cold and induce paralyzing fear. He acts as the Sparrows’ consulted oracle who hands out incredible advice and serves as the family mediator. Trustworthy, loyal, and is treated by the Sparrows like any other sibling, Christopher is a force to be reckoned with.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
How the fuck are they going to explain the change in appearance for Paige's character?

1621947556096.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hi ow are they going to explain how a character that’s heavily medicated and manic depressive would do something to change their appearance?

good question.

at the end of the day, I’m sure it’ll be fine but it’s near the bottom of my list for things to care about for what happens next season.

• 1Worf

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Super easy.

Oh shit, during one of the space/time jumps we Vanya somehow changed dramatically:

Hottest Russian Actress Marina

Fin Ellen Page.

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How the fuck are they going to explain the change in appearance for Paige's character?

View attachment 355388
I don't see a difference, she just now says/thinks she was born with a dick and sperm? Also they showed her unblured photo on the news, I'm curious what they removed with the massive scars she has. Do they mess//remove mammary glans? Would make my day if they did since it makes them even less of a man

fde32075c9793b03832a4fa9d81db009.jpg

Last edited:

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I don't see a difference, she just now says/thinks she was born with a dick and sperm? Also they showed her unblured photo on the news, I'm curious what they removed with the massive scars she has. Do they mess//remove mammary glans? Would make my day if they did since it makes them even less of a man

View attachment 355427

Yeah... "Top surgery" for a FtM is essentially a double full mastectomy.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
great haha, she got brought up in a conversation with my friends lesbo/gay friends. All of them got into it with me when I brought up all males have mammary glands and they refused to believe it

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Correct. My only tranny friend is FtM, and she had that done a few years ago. I will be polite and use male pronouns if we ever have a face to face conversation again, but I will always remember her as the person I originally met.

Brad2770

Correct. My only tranny friend is FtM, and she had that done a few years ago. I will be polite and use male pronouns if we ever have a face to face conversation again, but I will always remember her as the person I originally met.

Weak. Refer to her as a her like you should.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
It is all whatever but I respect the abs, shit is near impossible without insane discipline. I keep getting close then pound a bag of chips with some beer or a row of fig newtons.
They could be implants.

Ever watch the TV series "Botched"? I've seen dudes get bicep and ab implants.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It is all whatever but I respect the abs, shit is near impossible without insane discipline. I keep getting close then pound a bag of chips with some beer or a row of fig newtons.

Sometimes. Can also be genetic. She looks anorexic and sickly everywhere else, so a dialed in diet and exercise routine seems unlikely.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In before we hear he/she/it can't be replaced or written out on the show because it would be "discrimination".