The Umbrella Academy

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This is finally coming back for season 3 on June 22nd.

I normally can't stand gay characters but Klaus kills it after Number 5. Also how is 5 not starting to age lol

And isn't 6/Ben dead??

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

I think what works best is the most powerful don't know how to use or control their powers or understand how to use them. Klaus going full potential is maybe the most powerful but I don't remember what happens in the books

Brad2770

I normally can't stand gay characters but Klaus kills it after Number 5. Also how is 5 not starting to age lol

And isn't 6/Ben dead??

He is….

but not in the Sparrow timeline.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Show makes little sense to me but the stuff about the father is intriguing. I like the actor, he was the bad guy in second Riddick movie. I think he is French Canadian. The part in S1 where they show him on the alien planet with the wife, and the part in S2 where he pulls his face off (WTF?!?) were the best parts of both seasons for me.

Homsar

Show makes little sense to me but the stuff about the father is intriguing. I like the actor, he was the bad guy in second Riddick movie. I think he is French Canadian. The part in S1 where they show him on the alien planet with the wife, and the part in S2 where he pulls his face off (WTF?!?) were the best parts of both seasons for me.
I need to rewatch this show, I don't remember anything you mentioned lol

Cybsled

The father is part of the Majestic 12 in the 2nd season and some members of the cabal make some type of threat, so he removes his human skin to reveal he is basically a lizardman and he murders everyone in the room. It was towards the end of the 2nd season.

Homsar

The father is part of the Majestic 12 in the 2nd season and some members of the cabal make some type of threat, so he removes his human skin to reveal he is basically a lizardman and he murders everyone in the room. It was towards the end of the 2nd season.
I only remember he revealed he was an alien. This show takes so long for the next season. Last season feels like 3 years ago. Time flies the older you get

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I think what works best is the most powerful don't know how to use or control their powers or understand how to use them. Klaus going full potential is maybe the most powerful but I don't remember what happens in the books
you are correct, in the books they are pretty much numbered backwards as far as their power level goes.

Homsar

you are correct, in the books they are pretty much numbered backwards as far as their power level goes
It's all on its own and not off any source material correct?

Like I said, it's nice the most powerful are flawed. Ben got killed by his own power, 7 should technically be killed off for being a bipolar that ends planets

Last edited:

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I don't know that I understand what you are saying but I think the answer is, the mistake in numbering them is indeed in a passing fashion briefly addressed in the comics, so yes to the source material. Its been a few years since I read them but I seem to recall Vanya, Ben, and Spaceboy being referenced in how they were numbered wrong.

Last edited:

Homsar

I don't know that I understand what you are saying but I think the answer is, the mistake in numbering them is indeed in a passing fashion briefly addressed in the comics, so yes to the source material. Its been a few years since I read them but I seem to recall Vanya, Ben, and Spaceboy being referenced in how they were numbered wrong.
Weakest are backwards. He made the weakest be superiors because 5, 6, 7 were to overpowered in a way.

1 got fucked over bad, 2 became Batman. I can't rember the stories for shit

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
he's got the worst ability. Before his operation that made him interesting, he only had superhuman strength. From that point on, every one of them has a progressively more involved ability.
1. super strong
2. can throw knives really good....in season 2 shown to actually be able to telekenetically move things
3. The rumor, can make almost anything happen just by saying it
4. Klaus, can speak to the dead.......and potentially make them do what he wants
5. Five...time travel. Forward and maybe backward?
6. HP Lovecraft shit out of his abdomen to annihilate poeple. Diabolical shit.
7. Can manipulate sound to be deadly and kind of doesn't know it.

so yeah, number 1 is really strong.

Last edited:

Homsar

he's got the worst ability. Before his operation that made him interesting, he only had superhuman strength. From that point on, every one of them has a progressively more involved ability.
He was doing mental gymnastics wasn't he? He knew he could control 1-3 and the rest felt inferior which backfires

He's a horrible professor x in a way. Then again Prof x failed horribly

Last edited:

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
He was doing mental gymnastics wasn't he? He knew he could control 1-3 and the rest felt inferior which backfires

He's a horrible professor x in a way
This exactly, he was a total monster to those kids.