The Umbrella Academy

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Huff was a great show. It's been a long time since I watched, but I don't even remember Brewster being bad in it. She certainly wasn't an Abby from Ray Donovan or Skylar on Breaking Bad. Both of those characters were actively awful and seemed like their only purpose was to ruin the rest of the show.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The fuck is wrong with you guys?

5 is head and shoulders above everyone else and if you don't agree you're fucking wrong
I stand corrected. I had the numbers backwards. I was thinking six was the time traveler. Though this season might show us that six can summon Cthulhu and I will adjust my rating.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Looks gay with zero substance. Opinion unchanged, Don't watch past season 1

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

So 2 Vanyas? Guess that can explain the change, which means they probably kill off the original female one

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
hollywood took care of that already.

1653004017671.png

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Where are you getting 2 Vanya's? Just from the hair change? The one with long hair is still from the original timeline universe it seemed like. I still hate the character bullshit that they get everyone's super power.

If you got Klaus powers you should get fucked up in the head I would think

Last edited:

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
So 2 Vanyas? Guess that can explain the change, which means they probably kill off the original female one
I'm a little bit stymied on that one, from what I was seeing it looked like they were just going to do a "she's a guy now after the last time/reality jump" but it does indeed seem shes "presenting as female" (what the fuck I did my best) in those clips.

If you got Klaus powers you should get fucked up in the head I would think
Yep, and that is indeed why he is fucking crazy since season 1. That would probably be a terrible ability to have.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Here is my pretty easy Vanya theory. The one we know (long hair) is going to die, like Cybsled Cybsled predicted. However. In the trailer they were talking about what to do if you saw the other you from that timeline. Short haired male Vanya is the new timeline one and will replace female Vanya. The question is how many episodes it will take.

Homsar

Here is my pretty easy Vanya theory. The one we know (long hair) is going to die, like Cybsled Cybsled predicted. However. In the trailer they were talking about what to do if you saw the other you from that timeline. Short haired male Vanya is the new timeline one and will replace female Vanya. The question is how many episodes it will take.

Homsar

Might have to root for sparrow academy

8ba9def132fb9a952111a4c88f71c49a~2.png

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users