The Umbrella Academy

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not sure I want to watch this. On the one hand, Klaus and teleporter guy are awesome. On the other hand, BLM chick and Eliot Page Cage Rage make me lose total interest.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I’m definitely not desperate enough for entertainment to watch this before someone else reports on how terrible it is.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m definitely not desperate enough for entertainment to watch this before someone else reports on how terrible it is.
2 episodes in and it's good. Fair warning the Ellen/Elliot page scenes and story are the suck. Just like last season. Sparrow Academy is good stuff. So far am liking the story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I did like the scene where she talks to that other #1 at that diner and he still thinks #1 means they are the most powerful and she gets him to basically shit himself a little.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Episode one was still quality starting episode 2 now. Number 5 always steals the show. I do like like that sparrow is so naive with their egos. The sparrows aren't even close to umbrella powers.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The initial scene is great. #5 is still the best part of the show.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm done supporting stuff that makes a point of making political statements, even if the material itself is good. So even if this is amazing, fuck them.

Eventually I'll need to get to the point where I stop supporting actors who make dumb shit statements, but that'll leave me with nothing to watch at all.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I'm done supporting stuff that makes a point of making political statements, even if the material itself is good. So even if this is amazing, fuck them.

Eventually I'll need to get to the point where I stop supporting actors who make dumb shit statements, but that'll leave me with nothing to watch at all.
variety see GIF

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole

Don't support but still enjoy

9-pirate-ship-drawing-easy.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Half way through, I will say it's greàt compared to the shit fest of Obi Disney

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Just watched the first episode which contained most, not all, of what was in the trailer. (A noble practice which I heartily encourage...don't give too much away)

The marketing for this show has been absolutely terrible. Perhaps they are just relying on the 'oh hey it's a new season!' surprise effect when people log in to their Netflix, but for me at least it wasn't the big banner item nor did it show up on quick scrolling. I had to actually search for the damn thing.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Meh. Pretty weak story this season. As to the faggot, not having to stare at that orehead for 9 episodes isn't a bad thing I guess. Also, it's pretty funny how actual gay dudes gayness disappeared from the show now that there is a mentally ill tranny faggot around. Sucks to be a white gay dude I guess. For those waiting to watch, it wasn't terrible and SJW faggotry was low. If you have developed any fondness for the characters over the last two seasons, it's worth watching the third one.

• 2Like

Cybsled

How do they explain the tranny stuff?

Vanya gets her haircut, walks up to her siblings and says “I’m vicktor now”, they all kind of pause like “Uhhh”, then they decide to just roll with it and move on with their conversation

• 2Like

Animosity

Vanya gets her haircut, walks up to her siblings and says “I’m vicktor now”, they all kind of pause like “Uhhh”, then they decide to just roll with it and move on with their conversation
This is so awful I hope thats how its actually played out hahaha

Chris

Potato del Grande
You serious? They don't address it at all!?