The Umbrella Academy

Brad2770

There was a time when most dudes would have fucked her.

CBF49B5B-A9B4-4C1E-AF24-A809E75AB3A5.jpeg

Not so much now.

8DEB0813-DA63-43B8-884F-BC2354542A30.jpeg

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
See, during the show I kind of turned off that forehead hate but this trailer did nothing but remind me how much I dislike forehead.

Cybsled

What am I missing? She looks the same in the before and after photos you posted

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Check the scene in Super where she gets all gooshy, if you don't think she is hot there then you may be gay.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
S1 was solid. The gay guy probably had the best story. So they've got street cred.

Klaus is a-ok.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched this over the past couple days, and I felt it got worse as it went. The setting didn't make much sense, at the very beginning you see the Dad fly into Moscow(?) in some rocket car, but all the tech is normal stuff we have now, except for Mr Muscles being sent to live on the Moon for awhile by Dad. Later it seems that the Dad is from an alternate universe who escaped from a dying planet?

Then you have this time traveling organization that seems completely unaware that #5's family has special abilities..what? How?

Didn't care for any of the main characters, except Klaus, who seemed to have been written the best (aside from that scene where he comes back from 'Nam... that was overdone). The Chimp, Hazel and Cha Cha were the only interesting characters. Robot Mom was hot though.

I'll watch S2 to see if the story gets better.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Picard

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Season 2 is now live and the first episode jumps right back into the thick of it. I'm eager to see more.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I started watching this last night. Will report back more, but season two looks solid, as well. Beside the whole, "the world is gonna asplode" thing. That kind'a gets tiresome. But, other than that. Yah. Will report back more.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I started watching this last night. Will report back more, but season two looks solid, as well. Beside the whole, "the world is gonna asplode" thing. That kind'a gets tiresome. But, other than that. Yah. Will report back more.
It was a solid season. The end of the world again was handled pretty good. It's not as engaging as the first season. Lack of interesting bad guys was a big thing. Hazel and cha Cha really helped season one

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rime

<Donor>
I felt that the second season was significantly better than the first season, shoe-horned lesbian storyline aside.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I'm about six episodes in, and it seems really solid so far. Someone here, I forget who, said that Five really made S1, and here it's the same. He really does make S2. Followed up by Ellen Page. Follow that up with the guy that plays Klaus (the guy who sees dead people).

I'm certainly glad to see Allison and Luther (the "I heard a rumor" and ape boy) have started to use their powers a more.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The acting from the cast was a little better I felt this season. Season two also didn't seem to have nearly as much action as season 1. When the hell did Diego get powers?

going to miss Ben's character

Last edited: