The Umbrella Academy

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Klaus was one way to do a gay man right. There are many others. The central bit is that it was an aspect of his personality, not his entire identity.

Narcos 3 did it right too with their psychotic gay druglord.

But I mean his first scene he's wearing a skirt and a fuzzy jacket. How is him being gay a shocking reveal? The Lou reed vibe was very strong.

I liked the Klaus character probably the most. Either him or the handler from the agency. Was that Nina from just shoot me? Such a familiar face, and so pretty done up like a pinup girl.
Kate Walsh. Got a spin off from Grey's Anatomy called Private Practice. Also was super hot in some Cadillac commercials.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't read the comics but is it just a coincidence that Luther was sent to the moon? Or did the monicle send him up there for answers

Last edited:
  • 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Even if they were adopted, the thing between Luther and his sister was still incest. But given how fucked up everyone in that family was, it wasn't even a blip on the radar. And time travel hijinks made it all into repressed feelings again anyways.

• 1Like

Brad2770

Didn't read the comics but is it just a coincidence that Luther was sent to the moon? Or did the monicle send him up there for answers

So the old man knew the moon would be destroyed, but didn’t know how? Sent #1 to go investigate?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So the old man knew the moon would be destroyed, but didn’t know how? Sent #1 to go investigate?
They never mentioned it but it is odd Luther was sent for no reason and it's what causes the apocalypse

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
They never mentioned it but it is odd Luther was sent for no reason and it's what causes the apocalypse

I never thought of that ... but I guess that means the dad was actually concerned some threat would come from the moon, which means he wasn't an asshole that just sent Luther there to rot.

• 1Like

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I never thought of that ... but I guess that means the dad was actually concerned some threat would come from the moon, which means he wasn't an asshole that just sent Luther there to rot.
I think it was just a coincidence. If he thought something might be up there, he probably wouldnt have ignored every report.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Really, the father's to blame.

If he doesn't kill himself, Klaus never steals the briefcase that has the journal for crazy guy to find and exploit 7 with.

Also, if Klaus can't die then why isn't he alive after the apocalypse?

Last edited:

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I thought #5 found the all dead in their home when he jumped into the apocalypse, but in the ending we saw they would have died in the concert hall if they didn't jump. Doesn't that mean they changed the future successfully just not correctly?

And if he did find them in the concert hall, why the fuck was he there in the first place?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I thought #5 found the all dead in their home when he jumped into the apocalypse, but in the ending we saw they would have died in the concert hall if they didn't jump. Doesn't that mean they changed the future successfully just not correctly?

And if he did find them in the concert hall, why the fuck was he there in the first place?

It was the house. She killed at least #1 there before going to the concert in the original timeline

Cybsled

Just got around to watching

Well, time -HAS- to have the ability to change, otherwise The Commission as an entity doesn't make sense. They want time to turn out a certain way, but that implies that time can turn out a different way. Plus, they have to have a reference point.

Although it could be a "journey is different, destination is the same". Kind of like the fixed points of time in Doctor Who. The details surrounding the fixed point could be different, but the end result was always the same. Like Waters of Mars where the woman was destined to die on Mars, but the Doctor brought her back to Earth...and she killed herself to maintain the timeline. It changed her whole legacy, but still has the same impact on her daughter in terms of her developing warp technology.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Guys, is Ellen Page going to become Eli Page? She looks not normal.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users