The Venture Bros.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Venture Bros.

Genre: Animation, Action & Adventure, Comedy

First aired: 2004-08-07

Creator: Christopher McCulloch, Doc Hammer

Cast: Doc Hammer, Christopher McCulloch, Patrick Warburton, James Urbaniak, Michael Sinterniklaas, Lisa Hammer

Overview: Hank and Dean Venture, with their father Doctor Venture and faithful bodyguard Brock Samson, go on wild adventures facing megalomaniacs, zombies, and suspicious ninjas, all for the glory of adventure. Or something like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Hope it doesn't suck. Season 4 started kind of shitty but ended on a good note.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saw the promo on adult swim last night. Looks like it's going to be a good one. Hoping for some cool OSI stuff now that it's run by Hunter.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
iy4u6XF.gif

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Been re-watching old episodes. The Monarch is one of the few characters that can make me laugh out loud, I don't know why, the voice actors delivery is just fucking amazing.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Been re-watching old episodes. The Monarch is one of the few characters that can make me laugh out loud, I don't know why, the voice actors delivery is just fucking amazing.
Favorite Monarch line I use in conversation because it is hilarious: "Dean, how does it feel to be a liar with pants CONSTANTLY ON FIRE!"

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah not sure why it got delayed, and my guide isn't showing one next week but I think that's probably just the guide not updating with whatever the change is.

SPHINX!

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
It is June 2nd now.

I'm wondering if they have Game of Thrones season 3 spoilers in it, so they pushed the season back, so the episode with the spoilers will happen after the Game of Thrones season is over.

Ok, maybe not. I just can't think of many reasons for a show ready to go and be released to be suddenly pushed back 2 weeks.

And The Monarch seems to be a big Game of Thrones fan.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I thought the CG additions didn't mesh very well. Felt like they stole Archer's Season 3 vehicle modeler.

I also thought it was weird that they apparently slightly rejiggered the timeline of the season, moving the Halloween episode into the commercial break. Nothing between episode 1 and whenever the Halloween episode aired was time sensitive?

Edit: The Billy stuff reminds me - wouldn't St Cloud be pissed off at White, not Billy? I thought White was the one rigging the quiz shows.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database