The Walking Dead

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Zombies of all sizes have followed roads on this show. Rick is shambling around like a zombie due to his injuries. And what are the odds she could track shoe prints on paved roads? I dont care one way or the other, its just more stupid on top of stupid
The footprints were so easy to follow because zombie jesus was carrying them the whole time

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I thought the episode was OK. Zombie Rick was pretty terrible - say something, please. Also terrible was, once again, everyone has to walk backwards very close to zombies in order to lead them somewhere. Do zombies stop following you if you are more than 8 feet away from them? Are you not allowed to look over your shoulder where you are going? I believe this is the third time someone has been leading zombies away and oh, shocker, there's another one that snuck up on them. At least he didn't trip over nothing this time.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You have to slowly walk zombies to your group or else they leash back to spawn.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Haven't seen the new mid-season. Getting tired of the infinite zombie spawn. Seriously, there must be over a million of zombies in dumbfuck wherever the fuck they are that happens to be within a 1-2 mile radius. And the people not thinking it was the Governor for killing BOTH the leaders. Come on. Someone new shows up and then all of your leaders just randomly "die" in weird accidents? So sick of this shit, with the fucking headshots left and right.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I guess its just cool around here to be fucking negging everything. Yeah the shit is stupid, I mean come on, the entire premise of the fucking show is stupid. But its still enjoyable.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
No, no. You misunderstand. At this point, I'm going along for the ride because I've invested so much into it. I spent countless hours of trying to not bang my head against a brickwall while getting through season 2. I LIKED season 1. Hell, the prison was cool in the beginning. I'm just over of how many zombies there in any single vicinity. At this point, there should be very few zombies in a given area if there's a surviving group as they will have killed all the zombies.

I'll stick it out, though. I'm hoping for something interesting. :b

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess its just cool around here to be fucking negging everything.
Negging? It's not a hot chick at the bar that we're trying to fuck.

The nitpickingisover the top now though. It's taken on a life of it's own as an activity to engage in completely aside from the actual show.

BUT!!!!!!! There were some good episodes the first half of the season and they got plenty of praise here.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No, no. You misunderstand. At this point, I'm going along for the ride because I've invested so much into it. I spent countless hours of trying to not bang my head against a brickwall while getting through season 2. I LIKED season 1. Hell, the prison was cool in the beginning. I'm just over of how many zombies there in any single vicinity. At this point, there should be very few zombies in a given area if there's a surviving group as they will have killed all the zombies.

I'll stick it out, though. I'm hoping for something interesting. :b
Its cool ma n, just let it go. After I stopped watching it and coincidentally complaining about it the next day my life instantly got better

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Carl has been practically starving for over a year, then he shoves 112 ounces of pudding in his face?

Would have loved to see him dye of a ruptured stomach...Just rolling around on a roof in pain, done in by pudding.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
But its still enjoyable.
Making fun of how terrible it is, is the most enjoyable part of it. This past Sunday, I watched True Detective first. That makes Walking Dead even more hilarious!

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
GA has a population of over 9 million. Factor in people visiting
and the fact new zombies can roam in, it's not unrealistic there would be a seemingly endless supply. If anything, there should be more.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Carl has been practically starving for over a year, then he shoves 112 ounces of pudding in his face?

Would have loved to see him dye of a ruptured stomach...Just rolling around on a roof in pain, done in by pudding.
TWD would instantly be one of my favorite shows if that happened. Next to Walt Jr. taking over the meth empire.

Edit: 120oz

CdJq5GD.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
GA has a population of over 9 million. Factor in people visiting
and the fact new zombies can roam in, it's not unrealistic there would be a seemingly endless supply. If anything, there should be more.
Have you not played Resident Evil or any other zombie games? They don't walk hundreds of miles in packs unless there's something that they want to eat. You fail.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
lol yeah, its a good thing that family keeps school cafeteria sized pudding on top of their cabinets. thats right where i keep mine.
tongue.png
I was thinking it would be money stashed in there and Karl would just toss it and say "useless junk" etc.