The Walking Dead

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The mid season finale was such a hot mess I can't wait to watch the next season with even more pessimism and morbid curiosity.
Remind me what happened? Was it the final standoff with the governor? And they all got separated again, right? Its been a while now.

Goatface

yep

saw a couple of places running stories saying AMC is very worried about the rest of the season as it is going to be very dark and bleak and of course rumors of everyone from the baby to reedus getting killed.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why would they be worried? That baby was barely spoken of or on camera except when it was a plotpoint. The network is worried because they no longer have their cheap static prison setting. Its going to be spendy shooting in transit.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
It wasn't bad once Rick went into a coma. He sounded like Randy Marsh most of the episode pretending he has a terrible disease.

Oldbased

> Than U
I got to say, the final scene to me was actually good writing.
I don't know why but that It's for you seemed so well done I wish the whole series had that same level of comedy/story/feel.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
dear lord, what was worse, rick and carl on the road again v2 or at home michonne in a really bad tyler perry movie with 2 of the worst black actors. It's like they read their lines and thought, wtf, what black person says this shit? oh well paycheck.

instead they should have been talking and then "thud" and michonne goes, "damnit it's that stupid kid next door again" "what he do this time?" "who knows, probably still messing around with that medieval armor and swords and shit"

actually i know whats worse, tv carl... somehow tv carl manages to fuck up so much, he makes comic carl very bearable. (hell with the recent character arcs, comic carl is coming into his own)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I know a lot of people are digging "tough Carl" but I pray for him to die every single episode.

This episode did give my circle of friends more reason to keep calling each other Carl in our "I'm dying but I'm still a strict disciplinarian" voice at least.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All you tards that kept saying the governor was still alive should be questioning the functionality of your brains.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't think it was that bad, I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I watched it later and not live though, it was like 25 minutes of show and 35 minutes of commercials, they are really milking that cash cow, never again.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I hate dog-piling on this show, but I can't help it. It's so bad. Did anyone really think Rick was dead? How about dumbfuck Carl wasting his ammo and making like 20 bad decisions in a row. They really hammer that point home that he needs Rick still! Derrrrrrrp.