The Walking Dead

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I assume Maggie laying in the street surrounded by walker bodies is the same "technique" applied by Michonne walking around with slave zombies to 'hide' herself.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Daryl flinging the door open was stupid, but you pretty much knew it was coming after the dog scene.

The car that took Beth had a white cross on the back window and looked like something a creepy mortician would drive. Also, who else would be driving around near that cemetery?

Maggie explained to selfish-whiny-bitch that she just stopped to think for a minute after killing those walkers she was lying next too. I assume when the fight ended she was already on the ground and just stayed there for a bit to catch her breath and to think. She was in no immediate danger until dumbass knocked the window out.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Daryl flinging the door open was stupid, but you pretty much knew it was coming after the dog scene.

The car that took Beth had a white cross on the back window and looked like something a creepy mortician would drive. Also, who else would be driving around near that cemetery?

Maggie explained to selfish-whiny-bitch that she just stopped to think for a minute after killing those walkers she was lying next too. I assume when the fight ended she was already on the ground and just stayed there for a bit to catch her breath and to think. She was in no immediate danger until dumbass knocked the window out.
Whomever freshly stocked the shelves?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
That's what I said.

The person taking care of the mortuary (cleaning/stocking food etc) is most likely the mortician who worked there before the world ended.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I was thinking about it more. There is/was a sinister setup with the house. In that the noise makers ( for want of a better term : the cans etc on strings ) had been removed + the dog was some kind of ploy to make you lower your guard.

But it seems a convoluted setup, in the hope that a single person un-armed ( or less likely to use a weapon if armed ) would run in a given direction. Also how do you get a large bunch of walkers (12-15) to gather at the door?

I'm sure this will all be explained . . . hmm

Raes

Vyemm Raider
You can hear the cans still, along with the dog barking up until Daryl opens the door and zombie rasping drowns everything out. And it looked like he only strung them up near the front door, so there's no indication that any were removed.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was watching that youtube channel with the fruity guy and the infos. the rumor is the man who kidnapped Beth was somebody called Garrith who is with a group called the Saviors. not sure who they are, but the white cross on the back of the caddy is a sign that it might be them.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
You can hear the cans still, along with the dog barking up until Daryl opens the door and zombie rasping drowns everything out. And it looked like he only strung them up near the front door, so there's no indication that any were removed.
Oh okay, I probably just remembered it wrong. I more remembered how Daryl just walked up and opened it without checking much at all.

So then he figured it was the dog making the noise again? Yeah I spose.

Cybsled

Well the dog was making noise, then there was a yelp. I imagine if anything the yelp should have been a warning sign.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do they need to show the baiters laying the bait for the bait house to spell it out? Was Daryl saying, "hey, this house is maintained", "hey, this pantry is freshly stocked", and then suddenly zombies!, and a big white cross on the back of the car really not enough?

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Well, it would be good to see how the baiters got their plan to work.

It obvious that they're really good baiters. Master bait laying people, you might call them

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Well, it would be good to see how the baiters got their plan to work.

It obvious that they're really good baiters. Master bait laying people, you might call them
That was a bigger stretch than this show wanting viewers to believe that the world would actually be done in by zombies as ineffective as TWD zombies.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ineffective? There are ninja zombies that kill people in one bite.

What exactly was a big stretch?

Notch_sl

shitlord
This second-half of the season is so bad, it's great. Honestly, one can't hate watch this show as they would lose the ability to find humor in every scenario.

So, not only do we have ninja zombies, but fast moving ones as well. The initial wave of zombies when Daryl lets them in the mortuary were moving so quickly, I wondered if the intention of the writers was to introduce a fast-moving breed to re-introduce a sense of danger. Then I realized the extras probably just sucked and needed to be reigned in. But, still. . .

Regarding the mortuary, why the fuck were there prepared/dressed corpses in the basement?! Think logistically. What mortuary is going to prepare the deceased in a basement where the only access is via a narrow staircase with a goddamn 90 degree turn on said staircase?

That whole chase through the mortuary was akin to a chase in a Scooby-Doo episode. I could swear that when Daryl opened the door, the zombies paused as if they were waiting for their cue to rush in. Then there was Daryl's ducking through the legs of the zombies while in the aforementioned logistical nightmare of a basement.

Moving to Maggie, Bob, and Sasha, what the fuck was with Bob and Sasha's perimeter in the woods? They set up rope with pans (I believe) fucking inches away from them and at waist height. First, you don't need zombie alarms when you could see the fucking zombies before they reach your perimeter. Second, even if you both fell asleep, the perimeter is so small, zombies would be on top of you before you could react. Third, zombies can military crawl underneath your alarms. For how long are we to believe these people have survived post-outbreak? Geez. . .

Maggie sleeping in amidst the zombies was explained as her being exhausted after killing the few around her. Yet, she was so exhausted that she could lift a fucking traffic sign (which weighs a lot - not to mention how she came about finding one that did not have concrete around its base whether above or below ground) and swing it high and hard enough to decapitate a zombie.

And, P.S., apparently taking one of the thousands of rocks lying on or near the train tracks and scratching a message to Glenn on the signal boxes wouldn't work. Go lure some zombies, risk death and exhaustion, tear out their guts, and write messages in blood. Good job.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well she was about to carve the first message with her knife, and after that I assume she figured the blood would be much more visible than a few scratches.