The Walking Dead

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was he crying out there? If so that would pretty much confirm biting and follow the comic arc.

They had found the car earlier on in the episode together where Carol said to save the car for later if they needed a getaway.
Last season Beth was taken in a car with a cross on it, Daryl saw it hence he wanted to follow them to find Beth.
He kissed his woman, went outside and started crying and then got jacked.

I did see the part earlier where they found the car and said cool we might need this later. I missed why they happened to be out there in the dark hotwiring the car just as the mortician drives by. I figured there must have been a scene explaining why they were bailing on everybody, mobile guard duty, supply run at midnight?

Oldbased

> Than U
I think they were just on patrol and Carol was putting stuff in it for "later".
Yup they just happened to be out there at night doing that when car drove by like a bat out of fell cause plot.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I had the feeling Carol was about to leave the group, and Darryl had followed her. It wasn't very clear though, and I sure hope she doesn't leave. Was awesome to see Rick effectively apologize to her and great having her back in general. Group needs bad asses like her that 'get it' about the world they live in. Damn Tyrese needs to pull his head out of his ass and soon.

Oldbased

> Than U
It's possible the group reminds Carol of the kids and it is possible she took Rick's words to heart and realizes she is safer alone. I mean she had to rescue them.
It's also very possible we are putting too much into it and she was just making a safe car in case of emergency.
Regardless them rushing off ( and they do since the preview mentions 3 missing, which is Bob the black snack attack, and Daryl/Carol ) is stupid. He could track that car on that road pretty easy and if nothing else has a direction to go off, they should have went back to the group. All this shit happens right after everyone talks about not splitting up again /forehead.

What is up with cross dudes only driving at night anyways?

Nonetheless this week we have Rick rage killing the leftovers of Terminus, Daryl hunting down Beth and week after episode is Beth in a Atlanta hospital.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
If I remember correctly, Carol was at the car alone loading the stuff in , hears a noise in the trees , looks up and then sees it is Darryl, he has a look on his face to suggest that he caught he in the act (or something, whatever, it was a knowing look - you know). They only just start talking and the car rolls past. So it was as if she was ready to leave right then and there.

And it did seem to be a bit sudden that she's ready to run off without any setup, a hint or an 'off-key' moment with the group.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
She was definitely thinking of jetting while filling up the car. Didn't Darryl even ask her what she was doing and she said she didn't know?

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya true, I remember thinking of Predators movie when Daryl walked up to her.
The 2010 scene where Royce asks Laurence Fishburne,what are you? and he replied, I'm alive. I'm the one that got away the one you don't fuck with.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
"If it makes you feel any better...you taste much better than we thought you would."

That came off as pretty racist to me.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
They hire new writers this season or something? When did the show decide to go from total shit to totally good?
There are still plot holes, but the characters seem more real, and the acting has gotten better.

I guess they finally figured out that with 20 million people watching weekly, it can only go downhill from here, so they better fix some things to stem the tide.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's actually beating Monday Night Football for highest rated cable show now.

And Carol was definitely about to jet before Darryl showed up.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i dunno whats cracking me up more, tainted meat or the matt mconaughey lincoln ad
was it funny or something?
rrr_img_80110.jpg

Cybsled

I did like the whole "Well, I did make a promise!" line, right before he uses the machete he told Garret that he was going to kill him with in the season opener
wink.png