The Walking Dead

Oldbased

> Than U
Why is it when Rick or Carl holds a gun it looks like it is about to fall out of his hands?

So Slabtown has something to do with the game or did I miss something?

Also I know we've seen them clean up a few times, but looking at Rick covered in dirt, sweat and shit, wouldn't he be getting nut rot about now from those oils that leech out your ass and nuts?
You know the kind that burns after a few weeks with no shower?
It was like a epidemic when EQ came out.

Oldbased

> Than U
We can still work things out, right?

rrr_img_80169.jpg
I fully expected Garreth to say it isn't too late, we are not too far gone. Then Rick chops off his head and goes.............liar.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
His groveling showed that Garreth turned the way he did because he was a fucking coward, like the priest, and not some sort of evil incarnate like the 'Guvna.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So they stumbled into Sergeant Carver, who has been comatose for the first 4 seasons and just barely survived his very first encounter with zombies in his absolutely immaculate suit?

These asshole writers.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Except everyone has concluded that he was up to some bad shit and is lying.
Except Carl. That stupid, little shit.

The basement water zombie was the most telegraphed zombie sneak attack of the entire season.

It's amazing how his suit is spotless again after they exit the storage room. THAT would have really ticked me off.

Oh I'm already an episode behind?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Come on, man. I'm sure he has a whole closet full of those things. And the shitbird doesn't go outside much.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought they really did the scene with Bob doing the tainted meat good justice. It is probably my favorite scene from the comics as well so was nervous about how they'd implement it. They did a good job.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
episode three was really good. The silencers haven't been relevant, but as pointed out, this is their first attempt at tying episodes together, so bonus points for actually giving a fuck about this kind of thing now.

The ending was weird. This is supposed to be a cliffhanger, but if I didn't know any better, I would have just dismissed it as Daryl scouting ahead to see whether the church is still safe.

I really like that instead of dragging the Terminus aftermath out for two more seasons like the Governor, the bad guys this time died in the third episode already and the show can move on.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
so does anyone have any idea what was changed for the better to make this season like watching a completely different show? were everyone but the actors replaced?

Oldbased

> Than U
I think mostly it is just the bullshit stuff is out of the way. They don't have to devote into character development anymore, they have gotten past a lot of weird shit done in the comics which was fine in comics but made it hard to do on TV( such as the farm/prison ) and are just able to write and act more freely.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think mostly it is just the bullshit stuff is out of the way. They don't have to devote into character development anymore, they have gotten past a lot of weird shit done in the comics which was fine in comics but made it hard to do on TV( such as the farm/prison ) and are just able to write and act more freely.
nah man, i stated this in the SHIELD thread. all the comic book adaption shows now are fast paced either due to shows like Arrow or they are trying to keep up with everyone else. when last season ended, i will bet you they had big plans on making that terminus shit go on for at least half the season. that was before constantine, the flash and gotham. things are getting crowded now and when you have a show like arrow which doesnt dwell on things for too long then SHIELD which came out strong in its second half of the season, they had to rethink their stragey.

Goatface

think it is more Gimple over Mazzara. i am just happy seems to have shut up everyone talking about how great Darabont's run was.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so does anyone have any idea what was changed for the better to make this season like watching a completely different show? were everyone but the actors replaced?
Relevant shit happens faster now and the facepalm-stupid shit isn't happening anymore.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Because Rick and pretty much everyone else is now fully in the grey between the obnoxiously altruistic Rick of seasons past and the blatant selfish practicality of Shane. That conflict is pretty much over - Rick even forgives Carol, ffs. He's still a "good" guy, just much more of a realist. He's badass Rick all the time now, instead of conflicted Rick that guns down mofos but feels a little bad about it afterwards.

I guess all the fucked up experiences of seasons past has turned the characters into people we can actually stand instead of people we want to fucking choke to death like fucking Dale. The writers can't have them doing stupid shit any more because the characters have just experienced too much for it to be plausible. Like how they turned Rick into a goddamn farmer because hey, we're safe now!

So they have to write in new dumbfucks like the priest, heh.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Will be interesting to see how long they let that dead-weight (priest) drag the group down.

If this new writing team is as good as we're saying - they'll know it's best to have him die a pathetic death soon.