The Walking Dead

Oldbased

> Than U
No doubt so far much better, but I am not a big fan of splitting up the arc as much as they now have. We have 3 possibly 4 different groups again. Past experience says it is harder to keep it good that way.

Also Tyreese keeps fighting that inner demon. I kept expecting him to pull off that cap, have a bunch of hair and shave it off like BA from A TEAM.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Stepping out of the darkness with the pimp looking silenced pistol was my favorite part. I didn't know Rick liked to roll all Tacticool. Usually he blasts away with the loudest goddamn cannon of the group. ("keep it quiet guys!" *BLAM BLAM BLAM* "shit, walkers!")

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Glen finding those silencers an episode prior and then that actually having something to do with the later plot is a level of detail I don't think this show ever had before.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Then continued to use his hand cannon to attack the darkness at the start of the ep. So it was a neat surprise to have him roll up with that sleek looking gun after dropping some bitches. Would make a cool screengrab.

EDIT: He did have that goof ass 9mm with the flashlight stuck on the end in prior seasons, lol.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
what i'm actually happy about is that i anticipated the cannibal arc to go on almost the whole season... very happy to have it wrapped up and not dragged out for X more episodes. Now to see what they do with the rest of the season
smile.png

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I kind of wish we would have seen a bit more of the terminus backstory though. Its tough not to be filler but I would have liked to see if not some of the takeover, but at least them getting loose and taking back terminus. Make us see and understand how they became these monsters.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I think we'll get more when we run into the people responsible for making Gabriel lose his shit, who likely aren't all dead and are possibly tied into the Beth stuff. Because they like tying things together, and everything for four seasons has been stuck in the same five mile radius.

Or maybe I just like the idea of Beth in a rape-den.

I didn't watch previews (torrent) but I'm assuming Daryl isn't showing up with friends. I think the combination of Beth + Carol in danger would turn him.

Hell, Rick would even forgive him for it. Well, in a "here's a car, now fuck off" vs "I made a promise.." sort of way.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
what i'm actually happy about is that i anticipated the cannibal arc to go on almost the whole season... very happy to have it wrapped up and not dragged out for X more episodes. Now to see what they do with the rest of the season
smile.png
Yeah thats what I was actually thinking and dreading, how this was pretty much going to be the story arc for the better of the season like they did with the governor for like a season and 1/2. Thank god they concluded that shit quickly, to the point, and with a bang.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
They actually trolled the audience pretty well with the season preview clips. They were edited to make us think that somehow the Terminus group and Rick's crew were going to end up figuring out some peace together.

I started rewatching this show because idontknowihatemyself and it makes me even more impressed with these three season 5 episodes. The atmosphere is really, really grim, the camera work is a million times better and it actually feels like the show it always had the potential to be.

Season one essentially starts out with dumb slapstick moments, Andrea being annoying the moment she opens her mouth, shaky hand cameras, and Shane making a whole ton of sense but being ignored.

I've ragged on this show for a really long time. I hope they can actually put together a full season of quality. I just keep waiting for the boring to come back at some point though. I thought for sure we'd be in that church for another 4 episodes.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I have a feeling it's Beth in the forest that Darryl is talking to, and Carol got left behind. I think the next episode is mostly flashbacks to the whole time Beth has been gone, and then at the end of the episode (or the episode after that) Daryl and Carol show up and rescue Beth, but Carol gets caught/killed in the process. Beth is mentally traumatized, so she's hanging back when Darryl walks up. The rescue took place while they were gone for the events in this episode.

I don't have a lot of info to back it up, just something about Darryl's reaction to the question 'where's carol?' and then him seeming to talk to someone he's friendly with behind him, like 'hey.. it's ok, you can come on out now'.

The only other explanation I can think of, is that it's that black dude from the first episode that we got a sneak at a few back at the very end of the episode. I can't think of his name right now. The 'clear' dude that went crazy after losing his son. I feel like I remember Darryl met the guy, but either he figured most of the camp doesn't know him and he wouldn't want someone freaking out about a new guy before he introduces him, or the guy is just super nervous about meeting new people and was hanging back.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yep, next week we get the "WHAT HAPPENED TO BETH?!?" episode. her story will probably be diverging from rick's.

that bus is totally going to flip over!

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya we knew this was coming from when I posted last week about Beth in a hospital in Atlanta( which they can never get away from like 17 months later ).
The odd thing is the name of the episoide. Slabtown.

This last weeks was 4 walls and a roof which was from the comment on the church being a holy place.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Supposedly they are trying to tie in the Walking Dead game that was about Merle and Darryl.