The Walking Dead

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Someone who read the comics, what happened between Michone (sp?) and the Governor in that version?
She got raped. Or rather, HE raped her.

Also, what the fuck is it with this show and killing people RIGHT when they start talking? Fuckin T-Dog was silent for 2 seasons, started talking and got killed off. Hillbilly prisoner is quiet half a season, starts talking and bam.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Only like 15 or so zombies came out...you could easily fit that many in there. If you noticed later on, more zombies were coming in from outside the prison. That's part of the reason the Governor was just firing his weapon into the air. He wants the place to be overrun. Even if they can't get in the prison proper, it still greatly limits the movement of the people living there.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
this show should be the Daryl and Merle show because all of the original main characters have been so completely ruined from what they were in the comics it is just infuriating to watch. They're smashing personality traits and quirks that it's taken hundreds of issues for these people to develop into a nonsensical telling of about four graphic novel collections. WTF is with the Governor's dumbshit plan. He has a dude ninja into the prison over 20ft. high fences topped with razor wire to snipe the hillbilly, which he does from a tower that is very clearly right next to another set of internal gates, then the main focus is a bread truck with 15 zombies in it that knocks down two outer gates. Here's a man who was shocked that this small group of people went in here and killed a few hundred zombies to secure the prison in the first place and his plan is to add 15 more to the body count and compromise the safety of the outer yard of the prison where they are holed up. Also fuck the poor-man's Liam Neeson that they got to shamble through the character of the governor. They should just have him finish every line with "oh, did I forget to tell you that I was evil" so he can just stop trying to emote.

Rick gets turned into a zombie and Daryl and Merle capture him then spend the next season and a half roaming around the deep south solving zombie related mysteries with the help of their zombie cop and just a tinge of bigotry. That's the only possible way that this can end up satisfactorily.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that was almost awesome except for all the horrible parts that utterly ruined it. im getting very close to not even bothering with this show anymore. i usually watch it as it airs. tonight i took my fucking time.

merle and daryl's adventures=good
zombie bomb=good.
zombie proof dude who gets out of bread truck= good.
zombie truck dude not doing anything but delivering truck and then running away =bad.
sniper already inside the wall killing just the cool inmate and not even opening the gates or killing anyone else= terrible.
governor trying to be a badass by not taking cover while he shoots and doesnt even get hit=ridiculous.

i like how the whole of rick's party is in the yard. even the 2 dumb broads minding the baby. did they just chuck it on the floor as they ran outside? that whole bit with rick and his ghost wife is such obvious padding. can crazy people turn their crazy on and off when its convenient to do so? i mean he should be thinking one of those zombies are his wife and as he nuzzles one it eats his fucking face off. but hes so whacked he never realizes it til hes dead.

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
Most ineffectual gunfight in recent TV history or perhaps ever... maybe all of those optical sights are just for show as they might as well have all been using smoothbore muskets for all the good they did them. It was also hilarious how they dramatically paused for the unleashing of the 2 mile an hour moving zombie group because they were clearly a greater threat than the armed men scattered about. Then they just leave without trying to take advantage of it in any way whatsoever.
wink.png

At least the show is good for unintended laughs from time to time and who doesn't love to rag on it?

That aside, if I couldn't fast forward I wouldn't bother watching.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
A pity about the hillbilly prisoner. He had some superficial level of charisma and, with the changing nature of his story, I assumed he was about to do something terrible. I like how Lori is still ruining episodes, even after her character's death.

I assume that Lori's presence is just for the baby's inevitable death. When the baby dies, it will appear in Rick's hallucinations in her mother's arm. This sappy, soft-headed consideration for the audience seems congruent with the general direction of the show.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Could have sworn the driver of the truck was a girl, but I was on valium at the time so I may be full of shit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Could have sworn the driver of the truck was a girl, but I was on valium at the time so I may be full of shit.
It definitely looked like a chick, but she had a mask on.

This show is really retarded. I enjoy watching it Mystery Science Theater style, but I'm always amazed at how many people on my Facebook stream seem to think this shit is riveting.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Same here Soy. The past two weeks I've posted about how the episode was terrible and I found out it's a good way to get retards to unfriend you.

Don't mistake entertaining for good. Horrible shit can be entertaining too but lets not pretend it's good.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
The acting and writing in this show is just horrible sometimes. It's like a bad indie film with a big budget.

mysterion_sl

shitlord
sorry if this was asked before: is the lori-ghost-thing from the comicbooks or an invention of the showwriters?

and whats up with almost all the rifles having scopes, and none of the people are using them, especially the governor (with the super awesome steyr aug), such a disappointment his character has become
frown.png