The Walking Dead

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah they reversed the shot I noticed it and rewatched it it bugged me but whatever this show isn't high art or high quality.
I was more annoyed by the zombie in the gray flannel shirt getting shot in the head by the governor and then 2 minutes later, the same exact zombie is attacking Rick outside the fence.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
How did the dude get on the top of the watch tower?

Also, they roll in with the zombie delivery, which is kind of clever if not for the fact that the driver would be shot dead the second she leaves the vehicle. Yet the brilliance of doing so, in forcing everyone out of their covers and exposing them to gunfire, is passed up and they just leave instead.

Also, no one on the governor's side takes cover ever. They are firing 200+ yards and dead on accurate, yet the protagonist group gets more than a few lined up shots at the guy in the tower who is much, much closer and can't hit him till the very end. Then suddenly when zombies show up, they're back to one-handed running head shots from 20 yards out without a single miss.

Gun fights aren't new. War movies have been doing them for a long, long time. You don't need stupid shit to make a gun battle interesting.

Finally, I must have missed the episode where the governor overtook an ammunition factory. Post apocalypse and he's firing AUG ammunition like it's manufactured from the plot holes of this show.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, they did steal that entire National Guard supply of stuff when they murdered them all.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That episode was shit front to back. Started out with terrible character development of terrible characters written by terrible writers being acted upon terribly. We had Rick go out in the woods on his spirit quest to find his whore wife and her gaping vagina. We had Glen doing the post-apocalyptic version of posting a passive aggressive facebook status about Maggie. We had a group of people who act like they've never seen a zombie in their life but somehow have lived long enough with a pregnant lady to see her to term. Then we entered the world's most retarded gunfight where apparently Govnur can sniper shot my boy the mustache with dead accuracy but can't shoot any of the other characters lying in the bushes.

Also I don't think a corpse would stop an aug bullet. I'd have to imagine that would penetrate.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I was more annoyed by the zombie in the gray flannel shirt getting shot in the head by the governor and then 2 minutes later, the same exact zombie is attacking Rick outside the fence.
It's the south. There's probably alot of zombies in grey flannels.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm really having a hard time understanding redneck, what was going on when Merle ripped Daryl's shirt? What did he see there that made such a difference?

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm really having a hard time understanding redneck, what was going on when Merle ripped Daryl's shirt? What did he see there that made such a difference?
Think the scars on Daryl's back were from daddy beating him. That's what he was talking about when he said Merle left first (Merle ran out and left him alone with their dad).

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We had a group of people who act like they've never seen a zombie in their life but somehow have lived long enough with a pregnant lady to see her to term.
This really bothered me. That, and almost every single person at Woodbury. They all seem fucking retarded about zombies (dude getting bit in the middle of the street). How in the fuck did these people survive for a year?

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Scars. The reason Merle skipped out was because the father used to beat the shit out of him. After Merle left, the father beat the shit out of Daryl. Merle didn't realize this until he saw them on Daryl's back.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Merle didn't know what his brother's back looked like before S03E10.
Really.

Just finished the episode, so they drove a truck, not exactly a quiet vehicle, that close to the prison without getting heard? Is everyone deaf in the prison group? And one guy sneaks up a watch tower? The Governor yet again starts a firefight out in the open without any cover? It's like a 13 year old is writing the scripts for firefights. If you're standing there looking cool, you get +50 DEF and can't be hit?

Also I don't think a corpse would stop an aug bullet. I'd have to imagine that would penetrate.
Steyr Aug fires 5.45mm NATO standard, not exactly large caliber.

and fully agree on the legumer group. How are you this stupid a year into the zombie apocalypse?

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Think the scars on Daryl's back were from daddy beating him. That's what he was talking about when he said Merle left first (Merle ran out and left him alone with their dad).
After their mother burned their house down with her in it because she was a drunk whore that fell asleep with a cigarette.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
everything stated about the last episode encapsulates it perfectly. At this point I'm rooting for the zombies to take out everyone but Daryl and Merle and the black chick. I've never seen such bad character assassination in a show.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
rick's reaction to seeing his dead wife was some of the most pathetic acting i've ever seen. i'm convinced they're turning it into a comedy.

Renault

N00b
I only watched this because I was over at my brothers but to me the most ridiculous part was the bread truck / zombie delivery vehicle sounding like it had a souped up big block 454 with a sweet exhaust system too.