The Walking Dead

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm most worried about how the MILF is going to rationalize showing her titties to Rick after he capped her husband. Abusive, killed old guy, ordered by Deanna, that's still gotta leave a mark.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
The same MILF who in last weeks episode Rick basically said I can kill this fool for you and she gave him a thumbs up?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
If you feel that way then stop watching the show since that doesn't seem like it would be an enjoyable experience at all.
What the fuck is it to you if I watch a show or not? Everyone but a few retards in this thread who cream their underoos anytime they see a zombie has admitted the show is uneven and even terrible at times. I guess everyone should stop watching it because you just don't get the complaints. This isn't exactly the thread to have delicate sensibilities.

Telling people they shouldn't watch a show in a fucking Rerolled thread because they weren't as "fond" of an episode of TWD as you were? Psht, please.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I feel that I got trolled good.

I was expecting something big, a horde of crazed hard core killers ( the Wolves ) to roll up to the gates and issue a 'Leave or Die" ultimatum. Or for Rick to be put through some witch trial and have people demanding that he be thrown out, resulting in a coup d'etat from Rick's group.

Or a combination of the 2. Instead no, not even a main character death.

So I guess I did get a surprise episode.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Episode was solid. Hell, Dayrls chain-whip move was worth it alone.

Am i seeing this wrong or the wolve clan only 2 dudes lol. Are the 2 guys at the end in the truck yard the same 2 guys Morgan went yoda on?

Cybsled

How did Glenn escape that zombie train pile on ?
Same way he did a ninja-vanish after he got shot ;p

Am i seeing this wrong or the wolve clan only 2 dudes lol. Are the 2 guys at the end in the truck yard the same 2 guys Morgan went yoda on?
There are more than 2 dudes, they are just scouts. But ya, the dudes at the end were the same dudes and Red Poncho Guy is what would have happened to Morgan if he had gone with them more than likely.

Now that they found Aaron's backpack with photos, they will bring it back to their boss and shit will get real ;O

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stick around for another after credits scene!
What happened in the after credits scene? I was watching the show on dvr because who wants to watch 30 minutes of commercials. I saw the start of the scene where its the car in the canned good parking lot and it looks like someone is moving in it, and then it cut out; did they show who was in the car?

"I was thinking how many of you I had to kill to save you."
Haha, yeah, the looks on people's faces when he said that.

Also Daryl killing undead simon belmont castlevania 2 style was indeed awesome.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, someone spoil the post-credits scene. I didn't stick around for it.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, someone spoil the post-credits scene. I didn't stick around for it.
Michone stares at her sword again, then puts it on the wall.

Red Poncho guy is wandering the truck area as a zombie

I'm was expecting a main character to get it. The preacher didn't even die, although for some reason I had this thought he was going to shank Maggie when she showed up to stop Sasha.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This show is significantly better than it had been, but yes, uneven between good and shit episodes. I've quit watching twice now. Once at the start of season 2, and then again at season 4 (and I never went back to watch 4). It's definitely better.

What did Morgan's map say? I feel like it's probably a callback to something else, but it's been so long that I have no clue.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
This show is significantly better than it had been, but yes, uneven between good and shit episodes. I've quit watching twice now. Once at the start of season 2, and then again at season 4 (and I never went back to watch 4). It's definitely better.

What did Morgan's map say? I feel like it's probably a callback to something else, but it's been so long that I have no clue.
It was the map that Abraham wrote to Rick that had Ricks name on it

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, when they were splitting up to head to dc at the church, abraham wrote something like "the new world is going to need someone like you Rick Grimes". Morgan gets the map and truly believes life > all as when he honked the horn in the car after he put in the two "wolves" at first I thought he was trying to lure walkers to them, but in the talking dead after he explained it was to make sure no walkers were near so they would be ok. And so the first thing morgan gets to see when he mets up with rick again is rick blowing off porch dick's head; should be some interesting interactions between them next season.

Also, I didn't realize morgan is saul from snatch until I heard his british accent in the talking dead after the show.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
How did Glenn escape that zombie train pile on ?
The whole Glenn thing was completely absurd. He got shot in the arm, vanished, reappears from nowhere, somehow (off camera, of course) escapes the zombie dog pile, reappears from nowhere again, kicks dudes ass repeatedly, and oh yes, did I mention, he did all this after getting SHOT?

I actually liked the episode, and the season, but I do have one other wtf question. Who are all these random one offs that happen to have survived this long. Preacher dude is the most notable obviously. This episode we have red poncho. Yeah, I'm sure this dude has been wandering around a-ok for a year or whatever. Then you have preacher dude finding zombie eating a fresh corpse. Who the hell was that guy the zombie just killed? Where did he come from, out here all alone and freshly dead, a few yards from Alexandria? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Plenty of stuff to nitpick in this episode, but overall I enjoyed it. Best moment was whenShaneRick didn't even hesitate to cap that guy.

My real question, not being flippant or anything anymore, is that I'm a little murky as to what the goal of the Wolves is. I get taking people's shit. I even get setting up traps to catch people that thought they hit the mother lode at the canned food factory. But Morgan and red poncho for example, why would they even bother trying to keep them alive long enough to get them back there? I can see maybe you want it to look authentic with a few zombies roaming around in the parking lot, but it seems like more trouble than it is worth most of the time, and in Morgan's case he beat their asses. If he were anyone else they would be dead right now. It seems like the main purpose of the Wolves is to take sadistic pleasure in fucking with people? While typically zombie apocalypse, that doesn't really seem that productive for a long reign.

And the W's on their forehead. That story the guy told Morgan about the wolves being hunted by the settlers didn't make sense, unless the Wolves are literally the prey, and there is someone higher up the food chain hunting them for sport. Which I don't think is the case, but maybe I misheard.

Just pondering out loud really, I think someone said the Wolves aren't really the same in the comics, right? Anyway, just a little confused by their motives other than "LOL Apocalypse!"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The whole Glenn thing was completely absurd. He got shot in the arm, vanished, reappears from nowhere, somehow (off camera, of course) escapes the zombie dog pile, reappears from nowhere again, kicks dudes ass repeatedly, and oh yes, did I mention, he did all this after getting SHOT?

I actually liked the episode, and the season, but I do have one other wtf question. Who are all these random one offs that happen to have survived this long. Preacher dude is the most notable obviously. This episode we have red poncho. Yeah, I'm sure this dude has been wandering around a-ok for a year or whatever. Then you have preacher dude finding zombie eating a fresh corpse. Who the hell was that guy the zombie just killed? Where did he come from, out here all alone and freshly dead, a few yards from Alexandria? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?
some of those single wanderers may have come from larger groups which were decimated by zombies until there was just one left and we see them dying without a group.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
It seems like the main purpose of the Wolves is to take sadistic pleasure in fucking with people?
Exactly. In typical fashion the writers are managing to write another enemy/villain that is simply super crazy just because! It's the best they can manage.

Meanwhile, you'll have to endure all the fully retarded things you mentioned, and more, like do we really believe Daryl simply walks into a place like that assuming there's going to be a ton of untouched resources and blindly starts opening the backs of trailers. And of course, they're making all sorts of noise but the zombies know to stay quiet until the doors open.

And why the fuck has nobody yet learned to climb on TOP of a fucking car, not in it.

And the W's on their forehead. That story the guy told Morgan about the wolves being hunted by the settlers didn't make sense, unless the Wolves are literally the prey, and there is someone higher up the food chain hunting them for sport. Which I don't think is the case, but maybe I misheard.
It was just something dumb the writers heard at some point and thought it would be cool. The wolves in colonial times had a mark on their heads, like a target, and now the Wolves in TWD have a literal mark on their heads? And it also then enabled Morgan and psycho's talk about how all things return. The Indians used to believe wolves had people's spirits, and were wiped out, and now they're back because they have literal marks on their heads... and no it doesn't make any fucking sense and is overwrought bullshit trying to force drama and symbolism where they otherwise fail hard.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
some of those single wanderers may have come from larger groups which were decimated by zombies until there was just one left and we see them dying without a group.
Exactly, there's a large group of Wolves that seems conspicuously absent a short distance from Alexandria, where Ricks crew was also obliviously being followed by two gays, and there are multiple lone wanders that came from larger groups that have also been conspicuously absent despite the two gays, and Wolves all actively searching for people.

The other people in TWD are as ninja as the walkers!

Or, it's pretty typical that there's no logic or sense and random people and/or zombies or random groups of people and/or hordes of zombies simply appear and disappear as needed whether it makes any sense at all.

And nobody is annoyed that the entire dramatic culmination of this season reaches climax because.... cue dramatic music.... someone left the gate open! And for what seemed like hours! And apparently nobody happened past, saw it open from distance, and despite Ricks crew being very wary of their lack of security they didn't check it before nightfall (hell, I double check my deadbolt is secure every night and all I've got is Russians for neighbors!).

If the events that move the story forward aren't inexplicable super strong extra stealthy zombie attacks, it's random stupidity. Was there no other, better, deeper, more naturally dramatic drama they could have built up to the final scene with, other that durr durr see someone did something so irrationally stupid YOU NEED ME ON THAT WALL BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

With the Wolves right around the corner, you think that could have been the catalyst, ahh, but then it wouldn't have made sense if nobody important died... I guess the writers/producers seemed to feel it was more important trolling everyone with hints about someone important dying than actually writing an episode that would have made sense and had actual drama and tension instead of bullshit misdirects and cuing up TV music way too fucking often. Imagine how flat most of those scenes would fall without the magic of TV music. People would probably literally shrug after most scenes without that shit seeping into their brain telling them the scene is dramatic so they don't have to feel it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So we've determined next season will open with a montage of Rick banging the snot out of McTits, Daryl and gaybros getting it on in a threesome, and Nicholas doing Glenn's laundry while Deanna condemns every third person to a firing squad as Morgan steps in as the new voice of morality for dramatic tension only to eventually be proven wrong by Rick "He's Right even when he's Wrong" Fucking Grimes and/or Carol "Don't Give no Fucks"?

Didn't Glenn take part in chopping up the Terminus dinner party? He's executed people before, hasn't he? I sure as fuck hope he drags the guy to Deanna and makes him confess this time because ffs, Glenn is not supposed to be one of the goddamn morons and letting the guy off the hook twice is absurd.

If Nicholas does something stupid again I might shoot my TV.

Oldbased

> Than U
So we've determined next season will open with a montage of Rick banging the snot out of McTits, Daryl and gaybros getting it on in a threesome, and Nicholas doing Glenn's laundry while Deanna condemns every third person to a firing squad as Morgan steps in as the new voice of morality for dramatic tension only to eventually be proven wrong by Rick "He's Right even when he's Wrong" Fucking Grimes and/or Carol "Don't Give no Fucks"?

Didn't Glenn take part in chopping up the Terminus dinner party? He's executed people before, hasn't he? I sure as fuck hope he drags the guy to Deanna and makes him confess this time because ffs, Glenn is not supposed to be one of the goddamn morons and letting the guy off the hook twice is absurd.

If Nicholas does something stupid again I might shoot my TV.
You forgot semis busting through the gate filled with dance music zombies.