The Walking Dead

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's amazing the shit we complain about with this show, yet still watch it.

My biggest pet peeve is how they are rolling around in cars (Hyundai and the truck) that are basically cleaner than mine, plus obviously have unlimited gas. How none of them can hit the guy in the tower for about 10 minutes when they can snipe zombies 50 yards out who were more mobile must be part of the weird science that only exists in TWD's world.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just finished the episode, so they drove a truck, not exactly a quiet vehicle, that close to the prison without getting heard? Is everyone deaf in the prison group? And one guy sneaks up a watch tower?
I think that part bothered me more than the headshot on Axel, then no one else could hit the side of a barn. In the comics, they point out that they can hear cars coming from a mile away.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, since this last mid season break these episodes are quicking weening me from any desire to keep watching. Right now it's that the wife has it on the DVR rotation and it's the "Sunday after dinner" show.

Count me as also in the boat of people hoping the walkers clean house soon. Although I will add that they should keep Carl, let him bond to Daryl and let Rick die, preferably from Carl needing to shoot him too.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
FFS, it's fine to nitpick, but please use common sense before you nitpick. For instance, it's probably hard to hear a vehicle in the distance in the middle of a fucking warzone.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Why did they bring Tyreese onto the show just to have him sit in prison?

Also mustache man deserved to get a little Carol before he got shot in the face.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
FFS, it's fine to nitpick, but please use common sense before you nitpick. For instance, it's probably hard to hear a vehicle in the distance in the middle of a fucking warzone.
I think he may have been talking about the first truck. Not the bread delivery truck rolling on a big block. Since Carol and Mustache were just looking out into the distance apparently right where the truck was with nothing else going on.

Goatface

not to say it is great or anything, but believe it is much better than it has been. i have read people defending almost every bad thing pointed out here, so guess you can roll with it or love to hate it.
i watch it with other people and it one of the only shows that we take the time to call out the silly stuff.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think he may have been talking about the first truck. Not the bread delivery truck rolling on a big block. Since Carol and Mustache were just looking out into the distance apparently right where the truck was with nothing else going on.
Yes, the white truck in which the Governor drove to the gate. And it's not exactly "in the distance" either if you can score a 1 attempt headshot with an assault rifle while standing - an impressive feat even for experienced shooters at 200 yards.

Didn't they just seconds before the shot even talk about how quiet everything is now after the zombie apocalypse? LOL?

And I don't know when you guys watch this, but I watch it at work when I really have absolutely nothing else to do. No way I'd waste my free time with this, I'd get bored and play something at the same time within a minute.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anyone get a make on truck? Hybrid car silent drivebys!

Honestly, I would want a hybrid in a zombie scenario. Not only do you get good mileage, but you can enter stealth mode to avoid attracting zombies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
IYTOmC1.jpg

YG4ETYD.jpg

IYTOmC1.jpg

YG4ETYD.jpg

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yes, the white truck in which the Governor drove to the gate. And it's not exactly "in the distance" either if you can score a 1 attempt headshot with an assault rifle while standing - an impressive feat even for experienced shooters at 200 yards.
I like how he's in a gun fight a few days (at most) after losing one of his eyes and his aim isn't effected at all.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord

Didn't they just seconds before the shot even talk about how quiet everything is now after the zombie apocalypse? LOL?

And I don't know when you guys watch this, but I watch it at work when I really have absolutely nothing else to do. No way I'd waste my free time with this, I'd get bored and play something at the same time within a minute.
My post like 4 pages and some back, right after walking dead ended.

Yah i called the Walker Bomb in our home, as soon saw the truck going to hit the fucking main Gate lol.

Then they pan back to the Crazy ass Governor who has this Big Crazy as grin on his face, then back to Truck driveing thru the Gate then coming to stop.

I was like watch, fucking backdoor of the Truck is going to drop like the Beaches of Normandy on D-day and walkers are going to pile out.

Fucking epic.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Why didn't the truck just keep going and run over the inner fences too instead of going off road like a retard?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I still think we'll be seeing more of the el banditess. Whether it's Andrea or not who knows.

Personally everytime a mystery character shows up I hope it's that black dad and his son =(

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yeah, lost interest while watching it with my friends. I can understand deviating from the comic, but they are getting stupid with it. Especially if that was the "big assault" that happens in the comic... Don't think I can watch it anymore : /