The Walking Dead

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do the writers really think we are this stupid to believe they'd take in Merle after all of the stuff he's done to them?

I'm expecting huge amounts of rage over this, please don't let me down.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do the writers really think we are this stupid to believe they'd take in Merle after all of the stuff he's done to them?

I'm expecting huge amounts of rage over this, please don't let me down.
It was supposed to be set up from him sort of helping save Rick I think.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's sad is that I thought the show had gotten just a little fucking bit better before the break and now this shit. Last week was terrible and all the assclown fans ate it up. This week was slightly better in comparison but that's not saying much.

Speaking of assclowns, I think we all share the FB problem. But I've noticed on other (non gamer) boards this show gets the same worship. Its like everywhere I go except here people think its one of the best shows on TV. WTF is going on, it feels like bizzaro universe where only FoHrolled can see how fucking awful this thing is, albeit addictingly awful.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Because nobody wants to be "that guy" to hate on something in fb everyone else seems to love. This episode was just plain bad. Nothing even to talk about cept the curbstomp. And that was weird because michonne already casted her necro pets when she /formgrouped with andrea. Unless michonne told her the process she wouldnt know how. And where did she get that neck collar thing?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Astro you are dumb as fuck and pick out the stupidest fucking shit when there's so many legit complaints. They had the mancatcher already from gathering specimens for the experiments. She knew Michonne hacked off arms and jaw, its not too fucking hard to figure out. Michonne probably used her katana but Andrea just came up with the rock idea somehow.

Plus all the time she spent with Michonne, how can you be sure she didn't see new pets created at some point?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its the only noteworthy thing to talk about this week and not really all that much, not complaining. honestly, at this point her becoming a skilled pet caster is way down the fucking scale of bullshit that happens on this show. and it was explained earlier in the season that those necro pets Michonne cast were people she knew personally.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I just had two people unfriend me on Facebook for commenting on their posts about how INTENSE tonight's show was.

Good fucking riddance.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, I commented tonight and called it a poorly written and acted soap opera that I love to hate and didn't lose any friends. I've lost people over politics but not TWD.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Astro you are dumb as fuck and pick out the stupidest fucking shit when there's so many legit complaints. They had the mancatcher already from gathering specimens for the experiments. She knew Michonne hacked off arms and jaw, its not too fucking hard to figure out. Michonne probably used her katana but Andrea just came up with the rock idea somehow.

Plus all the time she spent with Michonne, how can you be sure she didn't see new pets created at some point?
It's actually worse than that. There was a long conversation between scientist guy and the Governor about how it was "genius" that she chopped off the arms and jaw, so that the zombies lost their bite instinct. They made it very clear that they knew what she did.

The writing on this show is so terrible. An example is the advice to sleep with him to kill him. Why in the fuck is that necessary at all? You can't just slice his throat or stab him in the chest without him being passed out? What the fuck? Or you know, passed out but not from sex?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Shit episode. I'm just spoiled since I started watching Spartacus where an entire Walking Dead season worth of content is packed into each hour. Walking Dead has turned into a DBZ style of content delivery, except instead of saiyins screaming for 20 minutes they just have dumb arguments.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The writing on this show is so terrible. An example is the advice to sleep with him to kill him. Why in the fuck is that necessary at all? You can't just slice his throat or stab him in the chest without him being passed out? What the fuck? Or you know, passed out but not from sex?
yeah, its not like he has a "blind spot" or anything.
smile.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
All the other dumb shit aside, it drives me nuts watching zombies being right up there against the fence, and no one (not even Merle, who has a built-in ginsu knife) stabs them in the fucking head. I mean, we only have like 50 fucking zombies roaming around the grounds, and it was stated outright they'd eat up most of their ammo trying to clear them at once...so why not off 10 or so at a time that are just standing there? It's like they don't actually want to kill any zombies unless they are about to eat someone.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ugh, fuck, I think I said that to my wife about 4 times during this episode. At first I thought maybe they were worried about snipers. That looked to be the case when Andrea first came up and they were playing "cover me" across the yard. At that point I said, "What the fuck, I thought that area was secure?" But then snipers, so ok, I buy that. But then they just started wandering around that area. Even if you're going to argue that there are so many zombies that more will just come, unless you're assuming zombies are going to be around for your entire lifetime, it makes no sense to NOT clear them out. It's a 100% safe way to kill them, and doesn't expend anything but a tiny bit of energy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
plus this season already showed that these zombies can be quad kited over to the prison's fences for easy skull stabbings.