The Walking Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My Facebook is full of faggots crying and hating Negan,

Meanwhile I want a show of just him fucking people.
Lol, my friend just texted me talking about how the show has just jumped the shark and isnt about the zombies anymore.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lmao it's never been about zombies
i tried to explain that to him and how humanity are the real monsters all the way back to season 1. his response was, that they no longer are going to focus on the cause and cure for the zombie virus. i was like, what does a cure matter anymore? if you die you die. the people who are zombies now cant be cured and even if they could be, there isnt much left of them but a meaty skeleton.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
that was about the hardest hour of TV i've ever watched. not sure if good or bad. brutal.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
i tried to explain that to him and how humanity are the real monsters all the way back to season 1. his response was, that they no longer are going to focus on the cause and cure for the zombie virus. i was like, what does a cure matter anymore? if you die you die. the people who are zombies now cant be cured and even if they could be, there isnt much left of them but a meaty skeleton.

It's been six years since anyone talked about a cause or cure,

Your friend sounds like a real idiot. No offense.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
having a harder time with talking dead than the actual episode. I might actually be out, my life is friggin hard enough without this emo shit making me cry like a baby

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pretty awesome start. Brutal as hell. Wife's sister said they just lost a ton of fans. I kinda hope so because a lot of the shits watching this also watch shows like the fucking Kardashians.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
time to negan your friend
i think Negan scares him, he loves the cast of the walking dead and is probably worried they can buy it at any time now. i had to tell him i always rooted for the zombies to eat the cast and now i will root for the zombies AND Negan.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
in everquest terms
named mob wielding a crazy proc weapon just spawned and killed the warrior and the rogue and the monk got to watch it all happen while FD

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
that took me 4 minutes a few cocktails in but I think that nailed most of that episode haha

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user