The Walking Dead

Stave

Potato del Grande
Wtf has happened to this show? I always ignored the stupid shit in the past but jeez its getting cringey. I have a feeling ratings are going to go down the tubes this year. If I have to watch another season of feel good bullshit Im done.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I recorded it still not sure I want to watch this show anymore but I do wonder how they will handle this season.
I am spoilering this below but I am not talking about anything that happens in the comics or show. It is just timeline based and why I wonder if season 7 is the new season 2.
Without spoiling anything they went roughly 100 comics in 6 full seasons that is roughly 16-17 issues per year but it has varied more and less pending on the year and sometimes entire things made up that didn't happen as filler as long as it did.
The next BIG breaking point to me is really 27 issues off but it is directly tied to what happened last week. Lots of nothing ( think season 2 ) happens between last week and issue 114 but really big things happen in 115-127 then a large gap occurs.
The problem I have is they sold last weeks episode as WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED like it was going to be an action packed season and in reality some scuffles happen and not much else for what would be a entire year of episodes.
If they drag out the story this is going to be an extremely boring year. If they push 27 issues into one year it will be far more tolerable but that only gives them a year maybe 2 due to seasons timeline of show before the show writes the comics so to speak.
Anyone have any clues how far they are going this year?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wtf has happened to this show? I always ignored the stupid shit in the past but jeez its getting cringey. I have a feeling ratings are going to go down the tubes this year. If I have to watch another season of feel good bullshit Im done.
i think you could be right. i was happy that negan buttfucked the crew, but if they plan on doing this touchy queery new age zombie bullshit. i dunno if i stick around for next season. i like my zombies raw and gritty.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I find King E both intriguing and hilarious.

I've never liked Morgan episodes , but we did need to know where they went and the episode did a fairly good job of explaining what's going on.

This is a show that could really be done in 8 episodes per season, or even 10 like GoT but they always have filler.

My prediction is that burned face dude is going either turn on negan or try to seize power or something to that effect. He already tried to escape once and the trailer alludes to him not being happy.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I LOVE the king character. Especially when you find out he is just a lovable guy that just wants to give hope to everyone. After his talk with Carol, he is my favorite character, and hands down the 2nd best actor on the show now, the 1st being Neegan.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm hoping for the zombie fed pigs to be sort of a small pox blanket for Negan thinning out his army.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I LOVE the king character. Especially when you find out he is just a lovable guy that just wants to give hope to everyone. After his talk with Carol, he is my favorite character, and hands down the 2nd best actor on the show now, the 1st being Neegan.
I like how he told the story people made up of him wrestling a tiger in the woods, you know.. The native tigers to Washington

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Have they always filmed uncensored scenes for later release on Blu Ray? Kind of surreal to hear Negan's expletive-laden tirade.
Huh? What are you referring to? The lego clip had the same dialog as the show. Did someone post something else that has since been removed or something? Id love to see an uncensored version of negan. I know jeffrey dean morgan was a big fan of the comics, especially negan, so i could see him recording the dialogue on his own even.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I like how he told the story people made up of him wrestling a tiger in the woods, you know.. The native tigers to Washington

That's totally believable though. The U.S. has like twice the amount of captive tigers as there are in the wild. In an apocalyptic shit show they'd be almost top of the food chain.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Huh? What are you referring to? The lego clip had the same dialog as the show. Did someone post something else that has since been removed or something? Id love to see an uncensored version of negan. I know jeffrey dean morgan was a big fan of the comics, especially negan, so i could see him recording the dialogue on his own even.

The actual physical DVD's you buy of the seasons have some different/uncut scenes that are added as incentives.

Oldbased

> Than U
So watched this. I liked Zooman and his zoo CGIatronic tiger. Interesting to find someone who can see through Carols bullshit.
Also no ISIS in Negans group.

• 1Like

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm

They are doing an alternate version with uncensored dialogue that I am sure will be released in some digestible format for a low low price.

Phelps McManus

<Silver Donator>
They are doing an alternate version with uncensored dialogue that I am sure will be released in some digestible format for a low low price.

How is it censored on AMC? I don't have cable, so I pay to watch it on Amazon the day after it airs. In last night's episode Carol and King E said "bullshit" at least 3 times. Negan's dialogue was expletive-laced in the episode before that. I just assumed AMC was amping it up because... edgy. I didn't consider that AMC live viewers were getting something different. Pretty sure anyone who can handle the gore from the first episode can also handle some cursey words.

Similarly, Mr. Robot had uncensored dialogue on Amazon that I figured was bleeped on USA. Cord-cutters master race?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
How is it censored on AMC? I don't have cable, so I pay to watch it on Amazon the day after it airs. In last night's episode Carol and King E said "bullshit" at least 3 times. Negan's dialogue was expletive-laced in the episode before that. I just assumed AMC was amping it up because... edgy. I didn't consider that AMC live viewers were getting something different. Pretty sure anyone who can handle the gore from the first episode can also handle some cursey words.

Similarly, Mr. Robot had uncensored dialogue on Amazon that I figured was bleeped on USA. Cord-cutters master race?

More Fucks

sneakyflute

Golden Squire

sorry, this is what I was referring to.