The Walking Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they really should put the show on hiatus for a few years and give people a chance to recover from zombipocolypse overload. i used to love me some zombie stuff, but now i avoid it.

Cybsled

surprised it took this long

THE WALKING DEAD STUDIO TOUR
2 hour tour
$65 for adults and $45 for children under 12.

This image pretty much sums it up

Tour-Details_Heaps_a_02.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
This image pretty much sums it up

Tour-Details_Heaps_a_02.png
You forgot the headline to go with the image.
DISNEY COMEBACK

Disney is set to bring back Garbage Pail Kids this upcoming spring. Complete with transgenders, all diverse cast and zombie cats.
All of the cast will play either gay, lesbian or fluid couples and the even the zombies will not whisper to each other. The show is
targeted to the younger crowd and has had setbacks recently when most of the cast came down with a unknown STD, but things
are now back on schedule. Scheduled release date-Spring

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You forgot the headline to go with the image.
DISNEY COMEBACK

Disney is set to bring back Garbage Pail Kids this upcoming spring. Complete with transgenders, all diverse cast and zombie cats.
All of the cast will play either gay, lesbian or fluid couples and the even the zombies will not whisper to each other. The show is
targeted to the younger crowd and has had setbacks recently when most of the cast came down with a unknown STD, but things
are now back on schedule. Scheduled release date-Spring

The sad thing is that I really can't tell if this is true or not.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Woah, the killed rick off the rick show?

What in the actual fuck! That's like when Dean Anderson left Stargate.

Goatface

The Walking Dead's Season 9 midseason premiere is coming to AMC Premiere -- AMC's premium subscription service -- on Feb. 3, a week in advance of its cable premiere Feb. 10, Deadline reports. The Greg Nicotero-directed episode, "Adaptation," will be available to subscribers starting on the afternoon of Super Bowl Sunday.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The Walking Dead's Season 9 midseason premiere is coming to AMC Premiere -- AMC's premium subscription service -- on Feb. 3, a week in advance of its cable premiere Feb. 10, Deadline reports. The Greg Nicotero-directed episode, "Adaptation," will be available to subscribers starting on the afternoon of Super Bowl Sunday.
Interesting. AMC Premiere is a thing now. Will it be enough to get my wife off standard cable? .... we shall see.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I forgot this show was still on. They're really pushing hard to advertise for it on other cable stations. It's probably just better to let this show fade away. No need to add huge debt on top of it. And there isn't going to be any walking dead movies. That's just a false promise

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I forgot this show was still on. They're really pushing hard to advertise for it on other cable stations. It's probably just better to let this show fade away. No need to add huge debt on top of it. And there isn't going to be any walking dead movies. That's just a false promise

It will be like the WoW movie and come out 13 years after the money train.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is the first premiere my wife hasn't watched - in fact, she never watched the episodes after Rick left.

This could be it.. finally she has realized this show is shit

• 1Worf