The Walking Dead

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It was Six Episodes, and you had to be introduced to many characters along the way. Not sure what you would expect to "happen".

1 Episode of all rick, One at the CDC in the Finale.

So that was 4 episodes of Rick Finding hte group, reuniting his family, meeting all the characters, screwing Merle, showing the rift between Shane and Rick, and setting out for the CDC (after a night where several characters die). And who can forget the CHOLOS.

Seems like a decent pace to me.
Everything after Rick met the group and chained up Merle up until they left and went to the CDC was a big jerkoff. It was terrible. I expected an interesting story to happen. It didn't.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
might as well go with the TV-MA. i doubt any parent who would let their precious little snowflake watch TWD actually gives a fuck what the rating is.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm starting to enjoy the show "Comic Book Men" that follows this, more than the actual Walking Dead. Unless this season ends epically, I think I'm done. There's just too much bullshit involved with this show.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You probably just don't like the show then, cuz a lot of fans consider this the best season so far.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm starting to enjoy the show "Comic Book Men" that follows this, more than the actual Walking Dead. Unless this season ends epically, I think I'm done. There's just too much bullshit involved with this show.
I think it's gotten much better lately(3rd season). First season was ok since it got everything going but sitting at that farmhouse forever was pretty damn boring. I never liked Lori so her death was just the cherry on top of this season. This show isn't high drama, a moral story or exceptional storytelling by any stretch of the imagination. Reminds me of an old JRPG and you have to do certain things to level up and move the story. At least now our group is strong enough to do exceptional things without a complete WTF HOW? being the first response. The Governor isn't quite sephiroth but shit it's just season 3!

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Enzie, Lori didnt die while pregnant in the comics.
Hmm.. Two people said this, so I guess I remembered wrong. It's been a few years since I read that part of the comic, but I swore she got shot before she gave birth. Was she not even pregnant, or did the baby get shot as well? I can't even remember.

Golt_sl

shitlord
Hmm.. Two people said this, so I guess I remembered wrong. It's been a few years since I read that part of the comic, but I swore she got shot before she gave birth. Was she not even pregnant, or did the baby get shot as well? I can't even remember.
Shot in the back w/baby in her arms, bullet goes through her and kills baby too.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just started catching up on this show so i may have missed this - in season two, in an intro the zombies follow the helicopter. Whats the theory behind that, any significance?

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
It was foreshadowing the knowledge that they follow sounds, and then follow each other, which the characters figure out soon after. So, if one walker hears a sound and starts following it, other walkers around that have nothing else holding their attention might start following that walker as well.

Well.. and now in s3, I guess it was also foreshadowing that there's other people out there, some of whom might have a helicopter! :p But, the helicopter itself doesn't seem to have been that important.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I just got done watching all of this season from the first episode to the mid season final.

What's up with as soon as one black guy appears, they kill the previous one?

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Quit complaining. We got Cutty now and hopefully after they off him in like 3 episodes Omar shows up.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Shot in the back w/baby in her arms, bullet goes through her and kills baby too.
rrr_img_3698.jpg

rrr_img_3698.jpg

Cheap Cigar_sl

shitlord
Today, AMC announces the season 4 pick-up of The Walking Dead.

AMC also jointly announces with Glen Mazzara today that for future seasons, the two parties have mutually decided to part ways. Glen guided the series creatively for seasons 2 and 3. AMC is grateful for his hard work. We are both proud of our shared success.

Both parties acknowledge that there is a difference of opinion about where the show should go moving forward, and conclude that it is best to part ways. This decision is amicable and Glen will remain on for post-production on season 3B as showrunner and executive producer.
http://tvline.com/2012/12/21/walking...zzara-leaving/

Cybsled

AMC's opinion on where the show should go moving forward probably consists of "How can we chop down the budget more so we can milk more money out of this?"

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I can't imagin their budget for the show is to insane to begin with and it's not like it's not like the show isn't a gold mine to begin with.