The Walking Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and boredom wins.
frown.png

this show still sucks. somebody please find me something else to watch.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
didnt these idiots notice the shitload of zombies up on the roof from far away as they drove up? and holy shit if that roof was so soft why hadnt they fallen through before? do roofs even go bad in such a short period of time?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it doesnt make any damned sense. assuming these zombies got up there when the helicopter crash landed and died. wouldnt the heaviest thing, the helicopter be the first thing to fall through the roof? oh great more posh english chick stuck in georgia

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
this prison still looks like people just got there. what the fuck? such bad television.
With planted fields, a steel gate door and spike trap, horse barn with horses, pig pen with livestock....what else do you expect? Looks pretty moved in to me. They even reinforced the fences.

The roof scene was epic bad though. I will concede that.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I thought it was an overall good episode, save for that stupid helicopter. I like the way that things were evolving in it and look forward to perhaps the show returning to season 1 form.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Once the lady in the woods started talking about her husband, I knew he was a walker. And ya, the heli on the roof was pretty dumb since it appears it was just a wooden roof or w/e.

As for that disease, it could be that or the kid may have been poisoned. I'm guessing the later since no one else has the issue.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
With planted fields, a steel gate door and spike trap, horse barn with horses, pig pen with livestock....what else do you expect? Looks pretty moved in to me. They even reinforced the fences.

The roof scene was epic bad though. I will concede that.
nah im referring to the dark and dinginess of the place. yes im aware its a prison, but it doesnt need to stay that way. white paint and at least lanterns in every room and walkway make a world of difference. if i had to leave my cushy home at the govs town to live in a dark dank prison, im going to alter that shit.

Silence_sl

shitlord
nah im referring to the dark and dinginess of the place. yes im aware its a prison, but it doesnt need to stay that way. white paint and at least lanterns in every room and walkway make a world of difference. if i had to leave my cushy home at the govs town to live in a dark dank prison, im going to alter that shit.
Astrocreep: Interior Decorator of the Zombie Apocalypse.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Once the lady in the woods started talking about her husband, I knew he was a walker. And ya, the heli on the roof was pretty dumb since it appears it was just a wooden roof or w/e.

As for that disease, it could be that or the kid may have been poisoned. I'm guessing the later since no one else has the issue.
Yea, so freaking obvious on the husband. Fairly obvious on the kid dying too, though I didn't make the connection to the zombie with the fucked up eyes and the sick kid till after they showed the blood all over his face. I assume next episode is either walker kid eating people or virus/disease being airborne and killing more or BOTH, and I know I'll probably rage when the former happens - just because I thought they specifically slept with cages and shit closed to prevent this kind of thing.