The Walking Dead

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Daryl licks his hands and shakes hands with a kid....kid turns into a zombie.

Something up there, how you all missed it is beyond me.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Perhaps Daryl is incubating a super strain of hepatitis, which is kept at bay by a unique combination of prescription medicine and crystal meth.

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
Perhaps Daryl is incubating a super strain of hepatitis, which is kept at bay by a unique combination of prescription medicine and crystal meth.
First off its the zombie apocalypse why the hell is Daryl licking his fingers....ever. But the main problem with the theory is its Georgia, everyone is on crystal meth.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Last season when Merle was creeping on her she said she was 16, so it's probably safe to assume that she's 17-18 this season. The actress is 28 and I personally think she's the most attractive actress that's been on the show so far

rrr_img_46631.jpg
She's nice n all, but i take this first

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
you're just saying that because she could pass for a post op
lulz.

Maggie is definitely the hottest, but this most recent episode I wanted to bang her naughty little sister more than ever. Finding out she's 28 in real life made me feel a little bit better. Jerking off made me feel a LOT better.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Daryl licks his hands and shakes hands with a kid....kid turns into a zombie.

Something up there, how you all missed it is beyond me.
Not missed, posted a page ago actually... so either nobody read it (most likely true, or nobody else thought it was meaningful)

Kid dying - the only thing i can think of here is why they focused on him during the giving out breakfast scene, where he said how thankful he was to Daryl and asked to shake his hand... and they focused on Daryl licking his fingers first then shaking the kids hand.... not sure if this may have something to do with it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The scene was meant to show Daryl not giving fucks and being just a red neck simple guy. It was a joke that I brought it up and if they really do use it to explain anything about whats happening i will stop watching the show all together. lol

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Daryl didn't seem very sick. Maybe mentally for banging the dyke that for some reason keeps making a fucking effort to look awful after the apocalypse, but not physically.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That "honest trailer" video was pretty good. It got a couple laughs.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That scene, like Tarrant said, was to show off how the new people worship the old people for saving their lives and don't give a fuck about shaking the hand of someone who just licked their fingers. I think you guys are reading way, way too far into this. Have you forgotten how poorly written this show is? Dude probably died simply because they needed a plot device. If you really want to read into it I think the issue is with the water supply. They opened the show with Rick drinking from a barrel and then ended with the kid turning into a zombie while in the showers showing him hacking into the water barrel.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Let me nitpick about something. The zombies are dead right? Why is their fucking blood red and flowing? In season 1 + 2 wasn't it all congealed and black whenever a zombie splatted? They're not breathing right?

It's a silly nitpick but I thought that it was a new thing so I was like, wtf, are we going for massive gore? Or was there always a lot of blood zombies that I missed?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well I always took it as they were still "alive" in the loosest sense of the word. They clearly have some sort of brain function else a head shot wouldn't kill them.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Let me nitpick about something. The zombies are dead right? Why is their fucking blood red and flowing? In season 1 + 2 wasn't it all congealed and black whenever a zombie splatted? They're not breathing right?

It's a silly nitpick but I thought that it was a new thing so I was like, wtf, are we going for massive gore? Or was there always a lot of blood zombies that I missed?
Thats fair. The blood is seemingly warm and Oxygenated yet they rot from the outside. Good point. I guess scientitfically you are spot on, but for the visual effect what we get is better, A Zombie popping like a blood filled balloon is cooler looking then just landing on the floor and being stiff.