The Walking Dead

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
All I want from this show is a group of medieval super nerds to come riding over a hill in full plate to save the day at some point.

Needless

Toe Sucker
You do realize, if you're killing hundreds of zombies, at the base of a fence every 8 hours, constantly. There is going to be a point at which the corpse pile is high enough to the point of them being able to use the bodies to walk/fall over the fence.

Zombies stairs, bitch!

Leon

<Silver Donator>
You do realize, if you're killing hundreds of zombies, at the base of a fence every 8 hours, constantly. There is going to be a point at which the corpse pile is high enough to the point of them being able to use the bodies to walk/fall over the fence.

Zombies stairs, bitch!
Which brings another point, what do they do with all the zombi carcasses after they thin out the herd along the fence?

Surely they can't just go out and move them with the pile of zombi still massing up there, yet there's no trace of the corpses.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Zombies stairs, bitch!
You do realize that if you arenotkilling that same amount of zombies they will still be there and actively coming at you and piling up over each other? It's not like killing them is making there be more walkbiters at the fence.

You guys are still trying to bring logic to the table when discussing this show?
I also still yell at Ben Roethlisberger when he takes a stupid sack. Pointing out the stupid shit is part of the viewing experience at this point.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Which brings another point, what do they do with all the zombi carcasses after they thin out the herd along the fence?

Surely they can't just go out and move them with the pile of zombi still massing up there, yet there's no trace of the corpses.
You do realize that if you arenotkilling that same amount of zombies they will still be there and actively coming at you and piling up over each other? It's not like killing them is making there be more walkbiters at the fence.

I also still yell at Ben Roethlisberger when he takes a stupid sack. Pointing out the stupid shit is part of the viewing experience at this point.
They talked about it in the first episode this season, they have to remove the zombie corpses from along the fence because they attract more zombies.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
More rotting meat, it makes sense. But they have to kill them and remove the corpses no matter what, can't just leave a mountain of disease at the fence, can't leave a pile of living zombies pushing through.

Kill 'em all when there's 50ish and burn 'em, be like an hour's work a day.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
More rotting meat, it makes sense. But they have to kill them and remove the corpses no matter what, can't just leave a mountain of disease at the fence, can't leave a pile of living zombies pushing through.

Kill 'em all when there's 50ish and burn 'em, be like an hour's work a day.
Nitpick time.

Why would you be wasting fuel (petroleum) on burning them, even in large numbers of bodies? All fuel has to be scavenged and is an ultra-limited resource at this point.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nitpick time.

Why would you be wasting fuel (petroleum) on burning them, even in large numbers of bodies? All fuel has to be scavenged and is an ultra-limited resource at this point.
Agreed, why would you? When we're camping I don't use gas to start the campfire. Shouldn't take too much to get a bunch of year old corpses going.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Totally, they just have to stay ahead of it, Carol said just that in episode 1 and they were working on it in episode 1. Why they didn't have some of the 30 extras that ran out of the invaded cell block working on it in episode 2 is beyond me.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You remind me of friends who call their bitch ex-girlfriends a bitch after finally realizing she's a bitch, but then end up taking the bitch back and trying to convince everyone she's not actually a bitch.

Deciding you wanted to start watching a poorly written show again doesn't actually make it better. I wish.
if that stupid bitch is stupid but occasionally doles out some amazing sex, then yeah im that guy.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Burning is an efficient means of controlling disease. Hundreds of zombie corpses would make for a health hazard in the long run (ground water contamination, fir starters).

I mean, what else can they do? Dig a mass grave w/o heavy machinery?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think having continually burning bodies and a plume of smoke is a bad idea. If it was just zombies you had to worry about no problem. The living would totally home in on a plume of smoke that they saw day after day.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
i thought about that, but walkers are butter soft and would just be like puddle of pudding.
Only some walkers. If you're killing one, then they just crumble to a pile of CGI goop. But if one attacks you as you're walking backward in the dark, then the fucker is made of steel!

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Yea, as others have said, you have to assume stupidity in this. There is a certain point where that suspension of disbelief is just well and truly pierced, and you're a mile past that mark and it just becomes ridiculous.

A prison should be one of the most defensible areas; they are made to be utterly locked down and allow access through small points, and with all of that available to them they still have that shit happen.

I'm fine with these things happening, but give us a real reason for it. I care about the cast but at this point if I were a part of the group I'd just put a bullet in my brain, because fuck.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wtf, cap that motherfucker. i know his feelz are all rustled but you dont attack the live people who had nothing to do with those deaths.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
these black people know they are on borrowed time before they get t-dogged. im rather surprised they survived this long. i guess they took a lot of shit for their minority body count and are just trying to say. "see a zombie horde just bumrushed a black man and he cut his way through!" why are there so many zombies roaming up this little country road anyway?