The Walking Dead

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
so is the dyke chick lying to cover up for the fact that those little girls murdered those 2 people? why would she kill them for no reason?
It looked to me like Rick put his hand on the blood spot on the door and recognized that it was from a very short person/kid, not Carol.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
AMC announced today that it has renewed The Walking Dead for a fifth season. The number one show on television among adults 18-49, The Walking Dead returned for a fourth season earlier this month and the premiere episode set a new record for the series, delivering 20.2 million viewers, live+3, and 13.2 million adults 18-49, a new record for any non-sports cable telecast.
"We are very happy to make what has to be one of the most anti-climactic renewal announcements ever: The Walking Dead is renewed for a fifth season," said Charlie Collier, AMC president. "This is a show that has erased traditional distinctions between cable and broadcast. Its expanding base of passionate fans has grown every season, most recently - and most notably - with the season four premiere earlier this month, which broke viewership records for the series and became the biggest non-sports telecast in cable history. On behalf of the incredible team on both sides of the camera, thank you to the fans and here's to more Dead."

For season five, Scott Gimple will return as the series' showrunner along with executive producers Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert, Greg Nicotero and Tom Luse. AMC also recently announced that it is developing a companion series to The Walking Dead, based on a new story and new characters from Robert Kirkman.

Goatface

pretty sure the little girl was faking being sick, or could just been bad acting, not too sure.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Comic speculation:

I think the two girls are replacing the twin boys from the comics. It wouldn't shock me if the older girl killed her younger sister and Carl kills her.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
the girl possibly burning the bodies is a semi descent speculation, but there is the one little detail that you are all totally missing (which i find shocking due to all the nit-picking we do here)....The bodies were dragged out, 2 adult bodies, dead or alive that giel can not drag them out. If they were alive they would have fought her, if they were dead, that's a lot of dead weight.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the girl possibly burning the bodies is a semi descent speculation, but there is the one little detail that you are all totally missing (which i find shocking due to all the nit-picking we do here)....The bodies were dragged out, 2 adult bodies, dead or alive that giel can not drag them out. If they were alive they would have fought her, if they were dead, that's a lot of dead weight.
Bah, crazy muscles could do it. Especially with all that sweet blood lube.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
It's likely Carol dragged the bodies outside after discovering what had happened. There was something "off" about the girl the moment she was introduced and several scenes alluded to her involvement. Karen and David are the ones present when the girl's pet zombie "Nick" was killed and the scene in which Carol gives her the knife sure seems like foreshadowing.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
like most twd episodes i skim through it with my tv nights and friends, but i'm sure carol taught the kids about knives. giving kids knives, is only so they can kill other humans, unless these kids face similiar heighted 4foot midget or kid zombies, they ain't stabbing zombies in the head, that's why carl has a gun so he can shoot them with his height disadvantage.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Holy crap, whoever decided to invite Marilyn Manson to be on Talking Dead should be fired.
Seriously, this was so funny. Chris Hardwick went from attempting to politely redirect the conversation to being obviously annoyed and stopping just short of telling him to STFU. It's almost worth watching, but yes he completely ruined the show.

On TWD, I thought they were going to kill off Tyrese just to give the comic book readers the finger. Oh, you were all upset that it took us this long to introduce this character from the comics? Well, don't get used to him! How the hell are we supposed to believe he got out of that mess single handedly without getting bitten, anyhow?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll go on record that I'm enjoying this season almost as much as s1, and the writing is infinitely better.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Mercy killing, promised she wouldn't tell Tyrese or something. Tyrese was the more emotionally attached of the couple, she didn't want to die that way, Tyrese wouldn't understand. Tyrese would have demolited Rick in that scuffle they're not even in the same weight class. That girl is off (or that's what the writers are attempting to subetly allude to), but don't see her killing/burning people, Feeding the zombies likely, maybe the result of people getting sick even--contaminating water or something.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My post says dyke chick was covering up for the little girls killing those people. That includes dragging the dead bodies out.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Seeing not a single person covering their mouth when they cough, including a fucking doctor, when there is a flu going around with a 100% death rate without medicine is probably the most frustrating thing I've seen in this series. The writing is so fucking bad that it looks like they specifically aim to cough on someone else. "I could cough to the side, into my shirt, or anywhere else away from you, but I'm going to look you dead in the eyes and cough directly into your fucking face". There has been some awful writing, but that shit really takes the cake for me.