The Walking Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when that idiot said "how do we know if these zombies are infected???" i immediately wanted to find the writer who made him say that and stick my shoe so far up his ass he would smell rubber.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is this whole virus subplot in the comic? Wondering how long its going to last for cause its getting tiring
never in the comics. made for tv "let's draw out the season with an enemy we can't see cuz we just had the gov' last year and have no comparable enemy"

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Worst episode of the series. From the bizarre exchange between Carol and the kid to the awful acting, it was a mess from beginning to end.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I liked when the zombies came out of one door, into a mess of vines, and the apparently split up, each getting in position right across from someone, and synchronized so each one came out of the vines at about the same time. I can appreciate some formal, coordinated Redcoat style warfare.

It's a shame we lost those two new characters so quick, though, I was really starting to get attached!

Medain_sl

shitlord
Fuck Rick, his emofag routine should have gotten him deposed a long time ago. Carol was turning into a great character, I bet she comes back, her and the little girl arent done yet.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Meh, unless Rick was willing to not say anything, there was no good to come with Carol coming back. He's better off doing what he did and just banishing her.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you know, doofus couple, i was rooting for, but then bam! literally 15minutes of screen time. that really was the highlight for me, everything else, sucked.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I was waiting for someone to leave so they could somehow run into another faction/group. I'm assuming Carol with run into the Governor's new group even if she doesn't know if it's his group. The people they met at the house mentioned a group as well. Carol = Andrea now. I think she may somehow save Rick at the end or become a part of the enemy. Anyway, yeah, Carol had to go regardless of the angle. Either she had to be protect from Tyrese or she couldn't be trusted. Either way, it had to happen or it wouldn't have made sense. Rick cannot further risk instability at the jail. There's too much to worry about the way it is....

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
when that idiot said "how do we know if these zombies are infected???" i immediately wanted to find the writer who made him say that and stick my shoe so far up his ass he would smell rubber.
Go watch again, when they were caught between the walkers behind the stairwell door and the walkers coming down the hall they mentioned just killing the ones coming down the hall. the alcoholic said no, because they are infected and they can't take the chance of getting the blood in their mouths and what not. It was then asked, "How do you know the others ones AREN'T infected?!" to which he said they don't but they'd have to take that chance. That's why they took the stairs, they didn't want to fight the infected zombies and took the chance that the ones on the stairs weren't infected.

If you're going to be angry at the show then pay attention and be angry for the right reasons.
wink.png

Phandy

Golden Squire
Reading people's reactions to the episodes on these forums might just be more entertaining then the show itself.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So were there also 50 zombies on the second floor of that building or do zombies just move faster up stairs?

I actually liked this past episode more than the last couple. Kinda sad the new couple didn't make it, like dafuq? They survive all this time, but they couldn't make it 2 more hours?

Cybsled

Wtf happened to her leg anyways...her leg is randomly near the gate, but the body is like 50 feet past that. She had mentioned something about her leg before, but I don't recall it being prosthetic.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I almost asked the same thing, but wasn't sure if I just missed a detail that explained it. The leg looked cleanly cut and not zombie bite cut.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wtf happened to her leg anyways...her leg is randomly near the gate, but the body is like 50 feet past that. She had mentioned something about her leg before, but I don't recall it being prosthetic.
LOL I thought the same thing.

Like I think they were trying to imply she was a gimp would a club foot after getting trampled. So She tries to get away and gets caught by zombies...But No reason her leg would be there unless the zombies threw it away while they were eating her.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Her leg was severed by the zombies. I could be wrong, but I think that scene was meant to cement Rick's decision to banish Carol since she was the one who proposed that the survivors sweep the neighborhood.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Her leg was severed by the zombies. I could be wrong, but I think that scene was meant to cement Rick's decision to banish Carol since she was the one who proposed that the survivors sweep the neighborhood.
Exactly. The only reason the survivor girl had a bad leg that apparently falls off at the sight of zombies is because the writers needed to give stupid people a force feeding of motivation for Rick ditching Carol. The entire arc between Carol and Rick this episode was leading up to the natural, and believable moment where he basically sends her away. But, that doesn't mean the average viewer would get it. So, enter another ham-handed last-minute-morals issue for Rick to over-think and for the viewers, like a soap opera, are given as cause for motivation. So stupid people aren't confused when smart things happen on screen.

Goatface

i defend most of the shit happening on the show, but thought this one was pretty crappy from where they are in the story now. if it occurred shortly after the outbreak, maybe, but not when everyone has survived over a year.

the flu thing is ok, but suddenly starting to fear getting blood/fluids on them is nuts after the amounts they have come in contact with in the other seasons. shit everyone of them should have hep if not worst at this point.

Sean_sl

shitlord
So, how pissed at Rick will Daryl be when he's found out he's exiled his dyke fuckbuddy?

Or will he not care now that he's clearly picking up some Jungle Fever?

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was waiting for someone to leave so they could somehow run into another faction/group. I'm assuming Carol with run into the Governor's new group even if she doesn't know if it's his group. The people they met at the house mentioned a group as well. Carol = Andrea now. I think she may somehow save Rick at the end or become a part of the enemy. Anyway, yeah, Carol had to go regardless of the angle. Either she had to be protect from Tyrese or she couldn't be trusted. Either way, it had to happen or it wouldn't have made sense. Rick cannot further risk instability at the jail. There's too much to worry about the way it is....
I agree with the Carol part of this, it seems like the best way to bring them back in.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
So, how pissed at Rick will Daryl be when he's found out he's exiled his dyke fuckbuddy?

Or will he not care now that he's clearly picking up some Jungle Fever?
Maybe he'll let everyone assume she's dead so a really big OMGZ moment can happen later. I mean, RICK wouldn't do that after all the talk of trust and honesty and shit (since he's not simply crazy anymore), but that doesn't mean the show's writers wouldn't. I could see the writers sacrificing what would be good ongoing tension between Daryl and Rick from the truth, in favor of one big melodramatic OMG SHE'S STILL ALIVE scene from Daryl down the road (that is much easier to tease in promos). I mean, we'd get a emo shot of Daryl not crying thinking she was dead, and then him not crying when he realized she was still alive. Gotta remember they're trying to sell a show, not write a good story.