The Walking Dead

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
It looked to me like he took all the bullets out of the revolver, and was just giving the kid a feel for the gun first before giving him something loaded.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
What if you made spears and told everyone in town it was their job to pike 10 zombies from the safety of the wall each day. How long before all of them are dead?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
What if you made spears and told everyone in town it was their job to pike 10 zombies from the safety of the wall each day. How long before all of them are dead?
For that matter, why not have a big fucking siren attached to a walkway that leads to a wood chipper? Have Daryl ride around on his stupid hog once a day and attract them then let them walk into the wood chipper.

This isn't hard shit.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The problem with the spear thing is the bodies will pile up and put the rest out of reach.

They can train them away, but they did just have like, a dozen people die doing just that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it is pretty stupid to not even try to train the zombies away using sound. ya know, the very thing that drew the zombies toward them in the first place.

HUH_sl

shitlord
They could be attacked again by the wolves or whatever that group is called so that limits what they can do. Plus it's been like one day, waiting for your most experienced guys to get back isn't unreasonable. As far as shitty Walking Dead character and plot logic goes this is genius level shit, the show has beat me down so much that I'm happy if they're not completely pants on their head retarded.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I wouldn't mind that blond chick's pants on my head . . . while she's still wearing them of course.

I think too she looked in better shape, more toned than last season. The actress trying to look her best for the role.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The voice at the ended sounded like Glen to me. Also what's up with Abraham hitting on Sasha? He had a pretty nice little bunny already and Sasha has been nothing but a psycho bitch lately that I was hoping would get eaten.

Oldbased

> Than U
We never hardly see his old bunny anymore which is a shame since she is pretty hot, even if she is a no fur peta lover.
Insert typical stupid walking dead shit here ___________ like him not stabbing the one zombie to begin with or the one person like let me lie between these 2 dead things, oh wait they are zombies aaaaaaahhhh.
At least the ninja zombie was used to ninja kill someone this time. It's like even Daryl said, "Hey, let's use the mother fucking ninja zombies on someone else for a change."

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sad the diabetic blonde was offed, she was super cute even despite pixie haircuts don't do it for me.

Cybsled

It sounded more like Rick to me. Given the preview for next week, I wonder if the walls get breached by the zombies.

Oldbased

> Than U
2 Episodes left. Next week will be the wake up from our shitty budget slumber the past few weeks and set the stage for the mid season , early break, money time, half season finale end in which either we see Glenn wandering around eating peoples cancerous organs or we find him completely safe but someone else dies in a misdirect. Join the after party for some AMC cocaine.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
I like how complete skeletons are still able to move. Just bring in Ash, a giant rape tree, make it R rated, and have some fun at this point. Cause we've obviously exhausted all the story.