The Walking Dead

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You totally got me. I totally can't stop watching the show which is I why I stopped watching the show last season with three episodes to go and had to download them yesterday to catch up and then download the premier (none of which contributes to ratings) so I can make one post and now with this two replies out of the whole eleven pages this thread is on about a show whose success baffles me relative to the other amazing pieces of original programming AMC has put out.

Your whole idea that half the fun is making fun of the stupid and absurd shit and praying that the person you hate dies is why contemporary horror sucks so much shit right now.

tokenblack_sl

shitlord
Last night's episode was boring from start to finish, jesus what a let down. If you're coming back from a mid-season break at least have cool shit happen. I wish Andrea and her stupid DUMBASS facial expressions would get killed. When she did her little speech in the town all I could think was "Fuck, this is Lost all over again." Another dumbass bitch getting involved in all the drama where she doesn't belong.
I agree, the whole episdoe was "meh" then the way it ended annoyed the crap out of me.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
So apparently Maggie was raped by the Governator? He grabbed her tit, but we didn't see that. And apparently Carol and Daryl have been fucking off camera? I thought they put that to rest with a joke in an episode a while back but it was pretty clearly insinuated.

I still think Carl is the one who has shown the most growth. The kid is a certified badass at this point.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You totally got me. I totally can't stop watching the show which is I why I stopped watching the show last season with three episodes to go and had to download them yesterday to catch up and then download the premier (none of which contributes to ratings) so I can make one post and now with this two replies out of the whole eleven pages this thread is on about a show whose success baffles me relative to the other amazing pieces of original programming AMC has put out.

Your whole idea that half the fun is making fun of the stupid and absurd shit and praying that the person you hate dies is why contemporary horror sucks so much shit right now.
So you downloaded a show that you don't like just so you can post about it? Who the fuck in their right mind does that.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

Horror sucks nowadays
frown.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So apparently Maggie was raped by the Governator? He grabbed her tit, but we didn't see that. And apparently Carol and Daryl have been fucking off camera? I thought they put that to rest with a joke in an episode a while back but it was pretty clearly insinuated.

I still think Carl is the one who has shown the most growth. The kid is a certified badass at this point.
i think she was upset he grabbed her tit. he did it so creepily it warped her mind though. he sure as hell didnt seem to have much time to rape her, unless he did real fast and got her dressed again the way we last saw her in the commercial break.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The key to watching this show is to watch it with other people who feel exactly the same way about it(whether you like it or not). I constantly make fun of it and if I watch with my sister, we both hate on it and laugh. However, my brother thinks it's the most awesome shit ever and if we watch it together, he gets very upset about all the hating/talking I do during it.

My girlfriend is the smartest of all, probably. She doesn't watch it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Who bets Daryl will be confronted with the choice of saving his brother or saving Carol and he chooses Carol so all the mindless fucks who watch this show can be all "awwww thats so sweet"

Also how the fuck do you get jumped by a single fucking zombie in the middle of the god damn town. Why was he even in the middle of town? Absolutely the entire population was at the gates except for this one random guy who gets snuck up on by the same ninja zombie cartel that alluded Dale for so long.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Horror movies have always been full of holes and easy to make fun of. That's the nature of the genre. True horror movies if you want as much realism as possible are things like The Road and The Day After.

We need a Merle & Daryl spin-off. Daryl pretty much has become the star of the show and his prob lil asskickers real father.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You are tasking me to name a film that you are unable to mock? I'll pass, thank you.

Instead you get this. Long ago we used to have a thing called the Motion Picture Production Code (or the Hays Code) and it dictated what could and could not be shown in films. There were all kinds of things you couldn't do and couldn't show without fear of being completely blacklisted by the entire industry. One thing that was expected was for bad people to get their comeuppance. You had to show the consequences of immoral activities of characters and the villains were not allowed to win. This is where we find the first seeds of bad things happening to jerks, sex equaling death, and so forth. Eventually the Hays Code would be phased out but those storytelling elements would continue to be replicated in horror and have frankly gotten completely out of hand. It has become common to have entire casts of unlikeable, unsympathetic characters whose demise the audience will relish. If the audience doesn't care about the characters than there isn't any tension. If there isn't any tension than there cannot be anything scary. Not all horror films do that though. Some actually try to scare their audience. Some actually try tohorrifythem. Grouping all horror together with shit like this demonstrates your lack of knowledge in the genre and it's not my job to lead you by the nose to things that do not suck.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
i think she was upset he grabbed her tit. he did it so creepily it warped her mind though. he sure as hell didnt seem to have much time to rape her, unless he did real fast and got her dressed again the way we last saw her in the commercial break.
Yeah, but it seems a bit much for him to be losing his shit because Maggie got her tit grabbed. They are clearly insinuating that she was raped.

Cybsled

I don't think it is that she got raped. My thought: Glenn almost died to not give up the others, but Maggie did it in almost no time flat when they put a gun to Glenn. In his mind, they must have done something horrible to her and she wasn't being honest with him. Plus Glenn is young, so you have the whole "male protect, I failed so I'm not much of a male" feeling in inadequecy and the whole "She was raped, so she doesn't know what is best because she has been damaged" mindset. It is irrelevant if she was actually raped in the traditional sense (forced sex), Glenn's action are based on his perceptions and feelings of weakness.