The Walking Dead

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
They should fire their writing staff again and hire whoever was responsible for the script in the Telltale game.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Nah, the show is pretty bad. Take Michonne for instance. People who read the comics loved her. They introduce her in the show and all she does is sit quietly and scowl. So viewers are left thinking"What's all the fuss about Michonne? Just another dry character but this one has a sword..." In the source material she was much more fleshed out, personable, a part of the group, and she suffered terribly. In the translation they somehow took everything interesting about her character away and replaced it with SCOWLS. Basically every character other than Glenn is worse in the show. The storyline is worse in the show, and confusing really.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
They should fire their writing staff again and hire whoever was responsible for the script in the Telltale game.
Yes please. Would love this, but the writers are getting so much positive feedback in the way of viewership we are just going to get more of the same.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Oh I forgot Carl. Carl is a boss in the show, he was ACHING to shoot Andrea is the face.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Carl has really come into his own after his horrible season 2. Hell I vote carl for leader of the group at this point he is probably the more adult of the bunch.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Carl has really come into his own after his horrible season 2. Hell I vote carl for leader of the group at this point he is probably the more adult of the bunch.
I'm not sure if that'll happen but at this rate I think there's a good chance. Only problem is a kid acting as a silent guardian is somewhat believable because all he needs to do to fight is shoot everything in the face. If a kid became the leader it'd be way too unbelievable because he'd have to spend his time settling quarrels. Only way they'd pull it off is by not giving him any lines and have him take command by shooting Merle in the face. Anytime a decision would need to be made he'd just do it and not bother convincing anyone to follow him.

I've said this before but I think Karl is one of the more interesting statements the show has made. While all the adults are revolted by their new lives Karl is adapting and thriving in it. A lot of that is plot armor, but I think some of it is a believable aspect of humanity where new individuals can adapt where old ones cannot.

In fact I think the show has a pretty linear relationship between adaptability and age/civility in their previous life. Savages like Merle, Daryl etc are able to survive because they're used to hardship. Younger people like Karl, Glenn and the blonde farm girl are able to survive because they can mentally adapt. Older people like the farm dude and the other old guy with the hilarious stare can't survive because they're too old. Lawful good types like Rick can't survive because their previous lives were so ordered.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wish my kids were more like Carl. He did look like he was ready to bust a cap in Andrea. He had that look in his face, like give me a reason, any reason.

I wish my kids were more like Carl. He did look like he was ready to bust a cap in Andrea. He had that look in his face, like give me a reason, any reason.
LUDn3cu.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
At least make it smaller, that fucking billboard is bringing this shitty government computer to its knees.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No hate bro, I speak the truth. I think I am pretty lenient with shows and movies, I let a lot of shit slide. Hell I even liked the last two Matrix movies. Yeah, I fucking said it.

But this show is dumb. I keep holding out hope that it will turn around but it never does.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've never seen walking dead but I've played the game... So is walking dead any good?
I'm entertained. It's just that the show could be better. I find myself doing the Picard facepalm five to ten times an episode. But it's the only zombie show on TV.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just watched this weeks episode, can somebody go back to where the Governor takes the bandage off his eye and starts to wear the eyepatch. I swear it was his left eye that showed the wound, yet everywhere else it's his right eye. Or maybe I'm just going crazy.

Overall kind of slow episode, but /shrug, I hope it keeps picking up.