The Walking Dead

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I just watched all the good scenes from the entire season. Am not planning to watch.

Prob only thing that could get me to watch is if they left the prison in episode one and narrowed it down to all the cool characters.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I won't watch. I'll just read the spoilers and complaints afterward. I found that to be much more enjoyable.

Goatface

its a great show if you watch it with other people pointing out stupid and hoping soandso dies makes it one of my top 10 shows currently.
i find it funny this show has so many levels of love and hate

axeman_sl

shitlord
It can only be better than last season, particularly the finale. They'd have to try very hard in order to prevent season 4 from being an improvement.

What else is there to watch on Sunday night anyway? A bad zombie show is better than what I'm watching in that time slot now, which is nothing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thats what im most worried about Bral. There isnt shit on sunday nights and I might start watching again out of habit. I hope there are some good new shows coming out for the fall season.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't know if I'll watch or not. Last season was bad, I don't want to watch again. But Breaking Bad will be over, I won't have much else to watch. idk, we'll see, but right now I am in the "not unless you guys say it is suddenly awesome" camp.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Meh, I have no idea where they are going with anything in this show anymore... Will torrent it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION, CAN'T WAIT TO DISCUSS WITH YOU PALS!

xnmJkGu.jpg

b1Ekq12.jpg

AtLUxFx.jpg

Bw5Gd8d.jpg

Ho7E8WR.jpg

joCTL9I.jpg